Thread: Inspiron problems

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Urgent Inspiron problems

i found the dell site confusing and repetative. i'd click a link only to be taken to a page that brought me to the last link.

Q:
    my ac adapter has a broken wire with in the chord. Now the thing won't charge. could i just send the chord in to get it repaired
    Last edited by linx88; May 04, 2005 at 05:30 PM.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    do you have warranty or whatever on it when you bought you laptop?? I think what they do is not repair it but they will give you a refurbished adapter

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah, but do i just send it or do i send a letter with it(as apposed to just sending it)

nice sig btw
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha thank you for noticing, and you know what I gotta ask my friend I'll call him right now, so check back on this post in a while or maybe i'll send you a PM

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    start by finding out what their rma policy is. i hate to say it, but it should be stated in their website.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually if you have a Dell Inspiron 2650 you may be able to get it replaced for free. dell recently issued a recall for many A/C adapters that were shiped with the Inspiron 2650 series.... call tech support o find out.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"