Thread: Interested in Asian & Anime Related Video Games

Newbie Geis may be famous one day Geis may be famous one day
    Thanks

Interested in Asian & Anime Related Video Games

Hello,
    I'm making this post to get out the word about a new Import Gaming hub for Asian and Anime Related video games across all platforms. If you'd like to join some serious Gaming collectors please do so. The purpose of this hub is to meet other Asian related gaming fans. We are intrested in a wide variety of Asian Games Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc... specially interested in rpgs, and pc games from Japan, but we specialize across all platforms. We want a decent community so please show up and participate in the main chat.

What to do next:

Download DC++

[*link removed*]

or BCDC++

[*link removed*]

[*link removed*l]

Add this hub address to the address field to connect to us.
    *link removed*

Please follow the rules. Serious Anime related gamers only.

Note to this forums moderators: Please realize that this post is in no way advocating the violation of copyrighted material, this hub is for discussion of Anime related games. We are not responsiable for it's users actions (they are) and we have strict rules. This is an easier and more stable method for chat and finding info about games. Many people are not knowledgeable about the vast ammount of asian/anime related games out there. Those that are want to learn more. All are welcome in this hub.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no advertising allowed in the threads. Links have removed and the thread is closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.