Thread: Interested in Starting own Anime company?

Newbie Jaded Tiger may be famous one day Jaded Tiger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Interested in Starting own Anime company?

Hey guys!
    Many years we have been entralled and amazed by the animation we watch. We become excited on new anime that are released. And we continue to talk about the classics like Lodoss War, Kenshin and the likes. I did some thinking and have some stories I want to turn into Anime. If there are artist out their that want to join in my journey, let me know. I'm still going to do it, but I prefer help and collaboration.

Jaded Tiger

Newbie kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lightbulb Damn straight!

I have been working on an anime for a lil' while now and I already have seven episodes worth of diologus, some of the charictor spreads and pics, and an entire new idea about how to aproach an anime. I just need to get my idea pattented and make sure that I have help with putting them all on disk and animating them in to full actions "cartoons". I would live to help, I also need halp of my own with getting this sthing up and running. In case you need it, my e-mail address is [email protected]

Have a nice day!

Sincerely: kowanatachinmokualpha

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Starting a company requires many sponsers and a large amount of money.
    An if the company doesn't make any money from the anime it servers it's veiwers then they will not last. So though that joining in a anime corp. sounds nice... it's a very large risk.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Jaded Tiger may be famous one day Jaded Tiger may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, I was reading about profitability and such. Alot of people devided into 2 sectors. One in which profitability isn't important, but getting your story told. The other is all about the bottom line, $.

I plan to work by myself or with anyone else who is in the hobby but have something to express. If it becomes something, great. If a few people read it and don't like it, then it says something.

Basically, like every little company or organization. It only last if it's good. We can start something small as a side thing (not a full time job deal). And if people like it, it would get attention. From that either a large publisher will see it and sponsor. Or the company can grow by itself.

I am willing to give it a shot.

Newbie Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can see where ya comin from. I have neat little storylines pop into my head all the time. Remember, DREAMS only become reality when they are made so by their dreamer. GO FOR IT!
    And if ya want some storylines, call me.

~:~:~:~:~: DEZZY WHO DREAMS OF A GROUP OF KIDS WHO DISCOVER AN ALIEN PLOT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SCHOOLGIRLS WHO HAVE SCANT REGARD FOR SCHOOL DRESS CODES:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~: ~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
    I am Back.........(i think)

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is discusiing anime/manga, not recruiting people. Closed