Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Internet Explorer Blows!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Internet Explorer Blows!!

Plz dont use this browser!! I went to use it and it gave me a virus. I use IE for one reason, to print and firfox for everthing else. So tonight I go to print something and all i did was click on the IE symbol and Bam!!!! A virus pops up. Thank god I was able to heal it. How safe is a browser if all you have to do is start the browser up and get a virus?? I spent my time cleaning up my computer because of this FUC**** browser!!!

Caution use IE at your own risk!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm sorry for your computer. I also use fire fox. Much better than ie.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dont worry, I'm never useing IE again.

=IE

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    use FIREFOX ^_^

Thanks
    I Do, IE's for printing stuff from the web, but not anymore. :Thumbd:

Newbie Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah IE sucks ass. I made the switch to Netscape then to Firefox. I cant wait unit IE falls.. IE R.I.P.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is internet explorer really that bad? I mean. I started to use firefox. But it was too slow. Did anyone else have that problem? I switched back to IE which I'm using now.

Could someone elaborate on how firefox is better than IE?
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I hope that by R.I.P., you mean that IE will be resting in PAIN. I had virus troubles with IE in the past. I switched to Firefox, and there aren't that many problems.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast