Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Interracial Relationships

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Interracial Relationships

Do you think it's ok for couples of different races to go out with each other? I was wondering how you guys feel about it. Do you think others have accepted it yet? Do your parents accept it if you do? I don't mind dating someone of a different race than me. I had a bad experience with my last girlfriend who was a different race than me and I have backed off of dating to think about things that we use to talk about on the lines of race. Now I'm thinking of asking out another girl of a different race hoping that the same thing does not happen. So I was just curious how you feel about the subject.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Real love is blind. So race matters not.....and if it weren't for interracial relationships.... i wouldn't be alive.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course it is. If others do not accept that, then they're one heck of close-minded people.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    if ur cool with it, thats all that matters. nuh watch nuh face. go for her.

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I am dating someone of a different race...and to top it off, im engaged to him. I dont find anything wrong with dating another race becuz really we're all human. I've had a really bad relationship with my ex-bf of 5years of the same race, and so I stepped out of dating the same race as me. My parents didnt accept my relationship at first when I started dating my fiance who's caucasian(white). They didnt like the idea becuz they said that white men are abusive and deadly...haha... sure enough they were proven wrong. Anyways, when you love someone, you see pass the skin color. People could either learn to accept it, or dont look...its not my problem that they cant accept the differences of color... I cant change ppl's mind...so I dont really care what others think. What matters is he loves me and I love him. I dont see why they seem to care in the first place anyways becuz its not them that's going out with him, or you're going out with them... plus they dont even know you...so who are they to judge.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont see why they seem to care in the first place anyways becuz its not them that's going out with him, or you're going out with them... plus they dont even know you...so who are they to judge.
    I agree , that has always been my philosophy... if people don't like who you are with then all they need to do is turn around and look somewhere else. If you love someone truely then there is no race or color ...all you see is them.

Newbie kogie may be famous one day kogie may be famous one day kogie's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do think its ok and a good thing to boot

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    It doesnt matter to me. If I fall for someone of a different race then so be it, I wont deny myself the opportunity because of that. I dont think the world is completely over interracial couples yet, but I think its well on its way to not caring. Or not caring at least as much as the world can, not everyone is going to agree with it, but I think for the most part more people are looking past something that should be looked past in the first place.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast