Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Interracial Relationships

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    This is interesting to hear so many open views (there's a same disscussion on a VH1 forum and people are eating each other up about it, yelling and calling people racist). I have absolutly nothing wrong with it, I don't even take it into considerations, its like, if I dig you, I dig you, regardless of your race. I wouldn't think twice about dating outside my race.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cant tell my heart who to love and who not to love. And my parents wouldnt be okay with it. But they would have to get over it.
    Seduced by Flesh

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm moving this topic out of opinion/debate and to the Plush Room. There really isn't any back-and-forth kind of discussion going on. Everyone is saying the same thing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally i wouldnt be here if there was no interracial relationships, so i dont mind them at all and i doubt my parents would because of their interracial relationship.

and like to believe that one day far into the future every one will be one race giant race that way there would be no racism. and again personally not to be racist myself i dont find the girls of my race attractive, just my personal views.

but then again i like to think of it as i will be contributing to the future one race society

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have nothing against people who date people of a different race. What others do have nothing to do with me, and aslong as they're happy, all the more joy to them.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Newbie JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450's Avatar
    Thanks
    live is determaned not by race age or gender,
    it is infact socioty that deturmens what is acceptable,
    dont listen!

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    There shouldn't be anything wrong in interracial relatinships, just as long as the couple accepts each other just the way they are and will willingly respect each other's beliefs. Besides, true love can cross any border...
    Disapprovement of such a relationship may be considered as discrimination. We're all humans anyway and there shouldn't be any barriers between us, at least, that's what I think. I hope I'm not offending anyone.

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats a silly question, of course it's okay.

my girlfriend is phillipino.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast