Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Interracial Relationships

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't know why race is such an issue (in general). If we were all blind we wouldn't know any different anyway lol

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its not something I would do personally, but I see nothing wrong with it. To each their own.^__^

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    There isn't anything wrong with interracial dating! I'm glad to see that so many of you are of the same opinion...

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am chinese/british/malaysian and my gf is british/australian so how much more interacial can you get haha

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no problem against it, and neither do my parents as far as I know.

There are some races that I find more appealing to me than others for whatever reason, but that doesn't mean I won't date someone that's not of those races. I mean it doesn't really make a difference, to me it's just like a bonus, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    interracial dating is fine, but i have noticed that there are a lot of parents and such that seem to be against it...

The end is important in all things.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    interracial dating is fine, but i have noticed that there are a lot of parents and such that seem to be against it...
    I hate those ppl. Interracial dating is something I probably wouldnt do, but I would never tell someone how to live their lives. Everyone has the right to live their life as they see fit.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I hate those ppl. Interracial dating is something I probably wouldnt do, but I would never tell someone how to live their lives. Everyone has the right to live their life as they see fit.

lol... you 'hate' those people huh? but you would never tell someone how to live their lives? ya cant preach tolerance and hate at da same time

The end is important in all things.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast