Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Interracial Relationships

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Wgba?

I don't think any of us on this board are against interracial relationships.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is a dumbass thread to begin with. but enough about that. i'm gonna answer this in the simplest way i possibly can:

who cares?

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I guess none of them are Christian.

I'm joking of course. Then again, so many people find it ok but less than 50 years ago it wasn't.

Honestly, if someone didn't feel it was right I doubt they have the guts to say it. And after what has been said, I still wonder why there is so much racism, gay-bashing, and ignorance towards others ideas.

Can't have it all I guess.

[j]

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    concerning parents vs. interracial relationships....they grew up in a much different generation. i know my parents did. the last few generations ahve adapted much more quickly to different views and cultures that it's now okay and legal to have interracial relationships.

it's great that its happening. it's easier to overcome such hurdles, considering most people these days are more likely to date someone on a more intellectual level with the same values, beliefs and lifestyles than race and nationality.

of course they still have to be somewhat physically attractive

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Perhaps I'm unusual but my family has always been that way on both sides. My fathers sister married a second generation Japanese American and both their families couldn't have been happier. Also my mothers father was exstatic when He found out my husband has Native American blood. There is quite a mix on that side (well both really) and he always regretted that that one was missing. Till the day he died he always refered to him as "that Indian husband of yours" even though it's a very small fraction.

Maybe the difference is that we already did have such a diverse background to begin with. Yes, It was European for the most part, but many of them were from cultures that had been deadly enimies. Whatever the reason I grew up in a family that always considered compatability above any other qualification.

Am I unusual in this and very lucky or are there others out there with the same fortune?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems as though people prefer to go and date someone of the same race..but i think its ok to date someone of another race..i mean..sure enough they look different on the outside..but really all that matters is the inside...i mean...jus think of it this way..some people think that its a bad idea to date a different race..why? cuz they still live in the old life where they are used to thinking that their race is totally superior to others...i dont see where the heck that came from but thats just how it was back then...right now...i think its perfectly fine that people date other races..i myself prefer to date someone of my race..but i dont think that i would object a person of different race...i mean...its just plain stupid..and i dont think that dating others from a different country is bad either..its perfectly fine..besides..its bound to happen sometime..we all live on the same earth right?

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    it dont matter where u from, if u drain away all the water, you see were all on the same piee of land, though its divided by the plates

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5