Thread: Intial Drive

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Intial Drive

I've got a little bit of a question... maybe just a query.
    Been 'kind of' watching Intial D as of late, because it's screening on Cartoon Network over here. (I'm even watching Inu Yasha too... hey if it's free why the heck not)
    What I'm wondering is, what does everyone think of Intial D. Is they anything interesting about it? Do you actually have to find car racing the slightest bit interesting to enjoy it?
    I realise the English dub is horrid and 4Kids like in the way it's treated... but is the original version THAT much different. I'm just finding the whole purpose and plot of this series so far to be rather unintersting... but what does you guys think?

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Intial Drive

I don't think Initial D did a very good job with the racing, but the choices of cars are nice. They need to improve on that, add a beter storyline, and give the characters more personality, maybe then I could watch it. Until then, it's best left to the kids...
    Just my personal opinion though.

Newbie maeda may be famous one day maeda may be famous one day maeda's Avatar
    Thanks

if you don't like cars or 'driving', then you're not gonna like initial D. it's about racing so it doesn't really need a great storyline imo. to me initial D is unique.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, at least the video game is cool. The cartoon could use a better storyline and better animation, while with hotter girls and bishonens. Bishonens rules!
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic