Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Of course, I'm the nice guy.
    *assumes 'nice guy' pose*

Hassun is a guy? oO;;;;;
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Naraku may be famous one day Naraku may be famous one day Naraku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol, well, I guess I'll fill in your little member survey-type...thingy. *scowls*

Name: Jonathon Tyson (I prefer to be called Jonny, though.)
    Sex: Male.
    Interest in Anime: I love all kinds of anime; except the ones with massive eyes.
    How long you've been in Anime: Uhm...I'd say around...uh...14 years.
    Why you like/dislike Anime: I love the drawings. Otherwise, I'd prefer a different kind of animation. Duh.
    Anything else you wanna add about yourself: Not particularly. Most things about me can be found out through talking to me, or just by reading my posts. *shrug*

"Flow gently, sweet Afton, among thy green braes,
    Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise;
    My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream,
    Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream."

-Nickel Creek-

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm Hibiki
    Handing you a map *hands AO map*
    Enjoy AO
    See ya around!
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Name: Rodion, Rodion
    Sex: Male
    Interest in Anime: spans from ancient (original Astroboy) to recent (Naruto) but still keep going back to mid-70's and 80's anime (Voltes V, Robotech and Starblazers)
    How long you've been in Anime: spans from ancient (original Astroboy) to recent (Naruto)
    Why you like/dislike about Anime: Hentai/mosaics hahaha
    Anything else you wanna add about yourself:
    Into: Asimov, Bradbury, Piers Anthony, Tolkien, C.S.Lewis, World War I and World War II military strategy and tactics, aviation, space travel/exploration, counterterrorism and guerilla tactics, road bicycling and camping.
    Gaming interests: PC only, no consoles...Flight simulations, both civilian and combat (Pacific Fighters), racing games (Colin2005 and NFSU2), RPG (Neverwinter Nights - Hordes of the Underdark), Strategy (LOTR:Battle for Middle Earth, Close Combat: Invasion Normandy), FPS-Shooters (Halflife2+DM, CSS, Call of Duty: United Offensive). I also like to online roleplay (YM), just got into something called "T2".

Hmmm...maybe more stuff later. And oh, I was "rodion" or "rodion_h" (can't remember lol) in the previous forum.

-RODION
    Last edited by Rodion; Dec 23, 2004 at 07:38 AM. Reason: added some highlights
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2