Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce YourSelf

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Introduce YourSelf

Hello, I am known as the Lord of Chaos, but you can call me LOC for short. My real name is Matthew, and i have been in the AO community for some time now. I have gotten to know alot of people on AO, so i wish to get to know my own clan memeberz better. PM me if you wanna talk about something or just be friends, i don't mind at all. I'm not crazy about anime, but i still watch it when i have the time. My favourite animes are Naruto, Berserk, Gundam series (except gundam seed) Dragon ball and DBZ, street fighter and GTO. I like playing soccer and chillin with friendz. I'm glad to be in the team, and hope to have a chance to talk to you all...again don't be afraid to pm me.

-=LOC=-
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichi wa. I'm glad to be here. Some of my favorite anime is:

GunGrave
    Escaflowne
    RahXephon
    and last (But not least) Cowboy Bebop

I'm 17 and Princess Zelda14 is my little sis. Well, I guess that's it. *Bows*

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello my name is karinka! some of my favorite anime are:
    Steel Angel Kurumi
    Girls Bravo
    Naruto
    Eureka 7
    Orphan
    DearS
    Tenjho Tenge
    And if any of you call me Katrinka then you'll pay!!!!

Newbie Claudius Rousseau may be famous one day Claudius Rousseau may be famous one day Claudius Rousseau's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi everyone!

I'm Claudius!

Some of my favorite anime:

Samurai X
    Naruto
    Escaflowne
    Inuyasha

Newbie poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, my name is Chris, im new to the clan Noobz, i wanted to join becasue the people who are involved with this clan seem cool, well anyway, here are the types of anime i like and don't like.

seen and liked: Chobites, Naruto, Maburaho,Colorful, Natsuiro no Sunadokei, Happy Lessons(all),Trigun,Princess Mononoko,Ayashi no ceres,Spirited Away,Cowboy Bebop, Genshiken, Porco Rosso, Visions of Escaflowne,Ninja Scroll, One Piece,Nausicaa, Loveless, Ronin Warriors,Rouroni Kenshin/Samurai X, .hack//sign,Pom Poko, Samurai Champloo,Excel saga, Grave of the Fireflies, Love Hina, Fooly Cooly,Steel angel kurumi,s-CRY-ed,My Neighbor Totoro, ,Matantei Loki Ragnarok,DBZ, Wolfs Rain, Golden Boy.

whatever/in between both: Inuyasha,Girls Bravo,Mew Mew Tokyo, Full metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Mahou Sensei Negima, Comic Party,nuku-nuku TV, Laputa:castle in the sky,Big O,Kiki's Dilivery Service, Tsubasa Chronicles, Bleach.

seen and didn't like:Gundam Seed,Yugi-ho, Sailor-Moon, Pokemen, Get Backers, IGPX.

there might be more but i don't recall, if i remember ill edit this messege
    Last edited by poonjoonoob; Nov 15, 2006 at 04:39 PM.

Anyone Go on Gaia? PM or comment me.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello everyone My name is Jose but you can call me kakashi. i just joined the clan so i hope to get along with ya'll.see ya around guys.

Newbie Kakashi51 may be famous one day Kakashi51 may be famous one day Kakashi51's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi im Kakashi51 i like naruto and .Hack. I also like pita-ten dn-angel and prettymuch anything by clamp.
    Help bring Fire Emblem 6 (Sealed Sword) to America.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?fe6&1

Thanks to equinn for the great sig!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, just joined today, my name is..well..I'll be known as J. I just joined because I felt like doing it, plus your clan leader is a cool guy from conversations we've had. Although I'm not exactly new(I've known AO since 2002), I guess I'll stick around here. Anything you need from me or any questions you might need answered, just send me a pm, I'll be glad to help.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast