Thread: Introducing me!! InuFanatic!

Newbie InuFanatic may be famous one day InuFanatic may be famous one day InuFanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Introducing me!! InuFanatic!

Hi, I'm new! (Duh!) I hope to feel welcome here. This is the third anime forum that I have signed up in. I love anime, and I watch a lot of it! As you can tell, my favorite anime is Inuyasha, and I'm hoping to find lots of Inuyasha fans here as well. I'm a big talker and new, so if anyone wants to talk to me, go right ahead! ^_^

~Katie~

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal-who-likes-Inuyasha! Welcome to AO! This is the second anime forum I've been to and I find that AO's the best of them all. Hope you like it here, too. See you around.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello there dude/dudette which ever sex applies! =P...welcome welcome welcome to the site and read the rules...stay as active as u could possibly can! ^_^

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to EAO I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please read the rules and have fun