Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Inu Yasha ending

Newbie ~PiYoKo1148~ may be famous one day ~PiYoKo1148~ may be famous one day ~PiYoKo1148~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inu Yasha ending

I know Sesshoumaru is cool!!

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Inu Yasha ending

I don't think u could say it was an ending because all that happened was they almost defeated Naraku, but then he escaped. there better be an OAV series.

Newbie Inuyana may be famous one day Inuyana may be famous one day
    Thanks

What happens in the third movie? I have heard many rumors that kagome and inuyasha kiss,and that you see inuyasha's parents and him as a kid,someone dies and alot more. What happens in the 3rd movie? I realy want to find out before september (when it comes out).

Newbie Kuroneko-sama may be famous one day Kuroneko-sama may be famous one day Kuroneko-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LyAnne
    Eh, actually it was supposed to be 257 episodes long and in certain countries it got to that! USA just got tired with it and went onto better things so they ended it there! I found this out from people who actually watched the ending:
    **SPOILERS**
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Okay, Nuraku dies and that saves Miroku so he no longer has the Wind Tunnel. Kikyo dies willingly and can finally rest in peace.
    Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jamen, the two dragons, and Shippo along with the other one that had her heart in Nuraku's hand all go to the modern era.
    Sesshomaru, Rin, and Jamen freak out! Get this though, Sesshomaru and Rin marry and have 2 kids!
    Kagome and Inuyasha marry and have 7 kids I think!
    Miroku and Sango marry and have 3 kids!
    I'm not sure what they use the jewel to wish for though!
    Are you kidding!? Considering the age difference between Rin and Sesshomaru and that Sesh is a demon, wouldn't that be child molustation and beastiality?

Newbie Shianta Motasowa may be famous one day Shianta Motasowa may be famous one day Shianta Motasowa's Avatar
    Thanks

inyasha is a great show cant wait till the third movie comes out
    one must forgets ones past
    as long as he lives sins will follow
    as time past by
    one must follow his own past
    because:
    " Your Ticket To The Future Is Always Blank"

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko-sama
    Are you kidding!? Considering the age difference between Rin and Sesshomaru and that Sesh is a demon, wouldn't that be child molustation and beastiality?
    it would be considered statutory rape (in the modern world, but probably not in the Feudal Era)
    and Sesshy would just be doing what his father did before him

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Kiyoshi may be famous one day Kiyoshi may be famous one day Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LyAnne
    Eh, actually it was supposed to be 257 episodes long and in certain countries it got to that! USA just got tired with it and went onto better things so they ended it there! I found this out from people who actually watched the ending:
    **SPOILERS**
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Okay, Nuraku dies and that saves Miroku so he no longer has the Wind Tunnel. Kikyo dies willingly and can finally rest in peace.
    Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jamen, the two dragons, and Shippo along with the other one that had her heart in Nuraku's hand all go to the modern era.
    Sesshomaru, Rin, and Jamen freak out! Get this though, Sesshomaru and Rin marry and have 2 kids!
    Kagome and Inuyasha marry and have 7 kids I think!
    Miroku and Sango marry and have 3 kids!
    I'm not sure what they use the jewel to wish for though!
    Holy bajibies!!! That cannot be true. If it is true, that's a really bad ending.

First off, only Inuyasha and Kagome can travel from the modern era to the fuedal era. Kagome and Inuyasha would never have that many kids. Miroku would probably end up raping Sango or something... And Sessy and Rin?!! No way... That's just so.....eww.... Sesshomaru is a badass demon. He would never fall for a human.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Please do not get me started! Inuyasha is my favorite anime in the WHOLE world, and they ruined it by showing that crappy ending!
    Reasons why I didn't like that ending:
    1.) Kikyo didn't die
    2.) They didn't get the Shikon no Tama back together
    3.) Kikyo didn't die
    4.) Inuyasha didn't confess his love for Kagome
    5.) Kikyo didn't die
    6.) They didn't kiss
    7.) Kikyo didn't die
    8.) They didn't kill Nuraku
    9.)Kikyo didn't die
    10.) And did I mention, KIKYO DIDN'T DIE!!!
    God, that just gets me mad!!!
    i agree SHE NEEDS TO BURN!!!
    but other than that....its alright!
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast