Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inu Yasha ~ *Takes a deep breath*

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Inu Yasha ~ *Takes a deep breath*

*****SPOILERS******

OK! I tuned into Adult Swim last night for the first time in ages, to see Inu Yasha, which I haven't seen in an even longer period of time ><;;

1.) After seeing the whole episode with Kagura and the Naraku incarnates, can someone explain to me what the significance of a 'Naraku incarnate' is?

2.) A friend of mine told me that Inu Yasha ends with Naraku getting away with ALL the jewel shards...but another friend of mine informed me that was incorrect! My other friend said Naraku cannot get all jewel shards, seeing how a greedy demon who was friends with Inu Yasha / Sesshoumaru's father placed a curse on the last shard...protecting it from anybody's possession forever.
    Can someone clarify?

3.) I watched the 2nd Inu Yasha movie...on Adult Swim. Naraku is killed in the beginning with ABSOLUTELY NO pretense, and Miroku's wind tunnel even disappears! Unfortunately, like the extremely long series itself, I never got to see the ending of this movie. I was told Naraku comes back in the form of Kohaku, Sango's dead brother. Again, can anyone elaborate?

4.) And lastly, I noticed that Kikyo had 'handed over a large portion of the Shikkon Jewel to Naraku'. She told Inu Yasha she didn't do this to aid Naraku, but that was the key to cast him into oblivion. In relation to the second question I had, where Naraku gets away with All the jewel shards...does this mean anything???

Thanks all!

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inu Yasha ~ *Takes a deep breath*

Well,the truth is the whole series ends with everything left behind.No one gathers the shards back together,Naraku is still alive,Kikyo is still wondering the earth etc.
    So no one finds all of the shards of the shikon jewel

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't Naraku an 'entity that formed'...Umm, let me clarify, Naraku being a wounded man who basically offered his life to a horde of demons. So intrinsically, if the series went back to the way it WAS, then Naraku wouldn't exist...would he? He formed to go after the Sacred Jewel ... I thought?

Now I am more confused than ever... <__>;;
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Sep 22, 2005 at 09:52 AM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

well...

Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    1.) After seeing the whole episode with Kagura and the Naraku incarnates, can someone explain to me what the significance of a 'Naraku incarnate' is?
    a Naruku incarnation is basically a powerful piece of Naraku himself
    soldiers loyal to Naraku and controlled by him
    a child of Naraku (like any other child, Kagura is the rebellious one and Kanna is a little daddy's girl)
    Naraku is made up of thousands and thousands of demons
    sometimes, he has to expel a piece or two to either help his cause of collecting the jewel shards or to make himself stronger by getting rid of unwanted parts
    (Onigumo - the heart)

a greedy demon who was friends with Inu Yasha / Sesshoumaru's father placed a curse on the last shard...protecting it from anybody's possession forever.
    "greedy demon"?
    no way is Hosenki greedy
    he is a loyal friend to InuTaisho (InuYasha & Sesshy's father)
    so loyal that he's devoted his life into protecting the dog demon's grave
    as a way to protect the final Shikon jewel shard from Naraku
    Hosenki decided to swallow the jewel shard
    but the jewel shard corrupted him and well.....
    he go crazy

I was told Naraku comes back in the form of Kohaku, Sango's dead brother. Again, can anyone elaborate?
    spoilers: Kaguya the sorceress does some sort of spell that causes Naraku's rebirth

Wasn't Naraku an 'entity that formed'...Umm, let me clarify, Naraku being a wounded man who basically offered his life to a horde of demons. So intrinsically, if the series went back to the way it WAS, then Naraku wouldn't exist...would he? He formed to go after the Sacred Jewel ... I thought?

Now I am more confused than ever... <__>;;
    lol, story time!!
    there once was a man named Onigumo
    he was burned and broken from some battle long ago
    he was taken cared for by Kikyo and Kaede
    Kikyo felt pity for the man because he will never be able to walk again
    but little did she know, Onigumo was a man with a dark heart
    wanting the power of the Shikon Jewel to make him all-powerful, he made a pact with the demons
    he told the demons to devour his flesh, become one with him
    hundreds of demons fused together with Onigumo and so...
    ...the half-demon Naraku was born
    with Onigumo at the core
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 22, 2005 at 02:03 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

But Questions 2 and question 4 are still unclear. u.u;;

How does the series end, and in turn, is Naraku casted into Oblivion? What finally happens...specifically?

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

But Questions 2 and question 4 are still unclear. u.u;;

How does the series end, and in turn, is Naraku casted into Oblivion? What finally happens...specifically?
    Didnt I just explain that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miranda2354
    Didnt I just explain that

You didn't say anything regarding Naraku getting away the remaining jewel shards. Is this true?

Is he cast into Oblivion because of this?

Or simply...does it all end with the main characters as they were in the beginning of the series?

So far I have heard three different versions and none seem to match up. Someone clarify?

Thanks

You didn't say anything regarding Naraku getting away the remaining jewel shards. Is this true?

Is he cast into Oblivion because of this?

Or simply...does it all end with the main characters as they were in the beginning of the series?

So far I have heard three different versions and none seem to match up. Someone clarify?
    I said no one gets the jewels shards together
    and everything remains the same

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast