Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

Newbie Andime may be famous one day Andime may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool InuYasha

Even though I havent seen every single episode i do know that this show ROX! It has action, comedy, and most of all action. I think my favorite character is Shippo, because he can change his shape and he's funny. When i first saw the ep i thought he was mirroku and sango's little sisiter( i didnt see the tail )it took a while til i found out he was a boy. What do think of the show? Favorite character? Have ya seen the show?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love it. Its one of my fav animes. I like everything about, it and i even own all the music,

Newbie Desert Dweller may be famous one day Desert Dweller may be famous one day Desert Dweller's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's an awesome anime...my fav character is kikyo because she has a lot of sad things happening in her life.
    white....it seems so pure.....but in reality......it becomes whatever blends with it....

Newbie InuFanatic may be famous one day InuFanatic may be famous one day InuFanatic's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you can tell, I love the show as well. My favorite character would have to be Sesshomaru! I've seen almost every show thats being played in america, and I own two of the movies and ep. 1-72! ^_^

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    great anime one of the best I myself am a fan of this anime series and favorite character would be Seshoumaru come on who doesnt think Seshoumaru is best? lol
    Last edited by Dark Inuyasha; Mar 13, 2005 at 06:38 PM.
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Newbie InuFanatic may be famous one day InuFanatic may be famous one day InuFanatic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whoo hoo! You said it, Dark Inuyasha!

Newbie jordan5961 may be famous one day jordan5961 may be famous one day jordan5961's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Character

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
    it's an awesome anime...my fav character is kikyo because she has a lot of sad things happening in her life.
    I would agree Kikyo is my favorite character as well and also for the same reason.
    She has been threw alot, yet she she can conceal her emotions. If I would have to select a character I was most like it would be Kikyo because im alot like her in alot of ways.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Inuyasha outlived it's usefulness a long time ago. The plots are recycled, the characters are tired, and when the show comes on I quickly turn the channel. It's a series that isn't very good and went on for way too many episodes.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast