Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    It may have went on a little too long, but I found the character so captivating.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great anime, I'm constantly amused by Inu Yasha and Kagome, I really love their pair. The anime's music is to be admired as well, they're truly fantastic! The background music is one of the best I've heard so far.
    Although, the love triangle of Inu Yasha, Kagome and Kikiyou greatly reminds me of Kenshin, Kaoru and Tomoe. Has anybody noticed this?
    As for the storyline, it's nothing out of the ordinary, but I still find myself enjoying the show despite of it.
    Zui Quan has a point, though - the plots ARE recycled.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    That show is awesome. My fav character is probably Sesshomaru.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    Zui Quan has a point, though - the plots ARE recycled.

It's one of the only drawbacks to Rumiko Takahashi's work. There is also a lot of plot recycling in Ranma 1/2. But unlike Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha lacks the nonstop comedy that makes it possible to overlook overused plot devices.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    It's one of the only drawbacks to Rumiko Takahashi's work. There is also a lot of plot recycling in Ranma 1/2. But unlike Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha lacks the nonstop comedy that makes it possible to overlook overused plot devices.
    Well none of this will matter if you enjoy the series. For me it's entertaining, so I don't care. The interaction of the characters is enough for me. I just love em.

Newbie Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think It is so sweet!If any1 disagrees I'll hit them so hard!
    ANIME ROCKS

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Well none of this will matter if you enjoy the series. For me it's entertaining, so I don't care. The interaction of the characters is enough for me. I just love em.

In my case I don't like any of the characters and the interactions after the first dozen or so episodes seem really, really forced. Therefore I can't find anything to cover up the tired writing. Now it's just repetitive and boring. It's become as bad, if not worse than the later episodes of Dragonball Z.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    In my case I don't like any of the characters and the interactions after the first dozen or so episodes seem really, really forced. Therefore I can't find anything to cover up the tired writing. Now it's just repetitive and boring. It's become as bad, if not worse than the later episodes of Dragonball Z.
    I guess it boils down to the preferences that determine what good characters are. Thats probably why I find them all apprealing and don't really feel the story is repeatative or boring. I didnt even mind dbz that much. Most of the feelings of repetitive and boring, might come from the lack of feelings for the characters.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 18, 2005 at 12:41 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast