Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thinking about it more, I realize my biggest beef with the InuYasha series is that it's NOT the InuYasha manga. I'm a huge fan of Rumiko Takahashi's manga style and the InuYasha series has deviated from the manga enough to make me disaffected with the series.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Andime may be famous one day Andime may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well i see that their was alot of replies on my forum but i still have to say that this show roxs!!! Also shippo isnt my only fav. character kikyu is too. Also my friend is a major Sesshoumaru fan so i guess she would agree with u guys and i have to admit he's pretty cool. i don't think the show is boring at all whether its recycled or whatever. Sometimes i wonder who inuyasha will pick at the very end kikyu or kagome?

Newbie Inuyasha_Fanatic may be famous one day Inuyasha_Fanatic may be famous one day Inuyasha_Fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan5961
    I would agree Kikyo is my favorite character as well and also for the same reason.
    She has been threw alot, yet she she can conceal her emotions. If I would have to select a character I was most like it would be Kikyo because im alot like her in alot of ways.
    I like her 2!!!!!!!! She has always been my most fav!! And i also like Sango. I searched the Internet for "Sango's Theme" and i can play it!!! My cuz is SO jealous because its her favorite song
    Inuyasha&Kikyo

Newbie zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Inuyasha outlived it's usefulness a long time ago. The plots are recycled, the characters are tired, and when the show comes on I quickly turn the channel. It's a series that isn't very good and went on for way too many episodes.

I would have to agree with Zuit here. While I did enjoy the show in it prime, its over used plots and fillers just turrned me off. It had merrit the first 40 or so epsidoes, but after awhile it seemed to repeaitive and predictable. And do not even get me started on its fanbase.
    JOURNAL|SHEZZYART|ROCKDUB

Wallow in my pain
    I swallow as I pretend
    To act like I'm happy

Newbie camathalion may be famous one day camathalion may be famous one day
    Thanks
    one of the best anime series, great plot, excellent charcters, interesting romance, and i LOVE the theme musics

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't like it at all... it might go the direction of dbz...

Newbie chilos345 may be famous one day chilos345 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yes! i love inuyasha! i own a lot of the episodes on dvd, my fav. character has to be koga, because he can be charming and annoying at the same time, like me!

Newbie Trance may be famous one day Trance may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i've seen most of the episodes in japanese. the japanese voice actors are so much better than the english dubers, this series remains my favorite of all time, i just hope that the tv series progresses past episode 167 in japan right now, im going to ask some relatives and see whats up.

NOTE: someone who has only seen one or two episodes isnt going to think its that great until they grasp a decent part of the storyline....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast