Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

Newbie Songo may be famous one day Songo may be famous one day Songo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the show!! Even though I haven't Got to see in latly, I used to wacth it all the time!! I love kirara, I mean whats not to like about her!? I like the music and chars! I also like sango! I mean, Yeah shes really cool!

Sig made by Me

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Inuyasha!!! My favorite character has got to be Miroku

Newbie PhantomTheif may be famous one day PhantomTheif may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

You listen?

Koga rocks,Down with the insolent(coping from manga,spelling wrong)puppy!!!!!!!!!

Warning evil ahad:Muh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
    A sword is indeed a weapon to kill.It can not save.That I know is true.But I like Miss Kaoru's story better

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

Yeah, the show is really awesome. Great story, great music, great everything! My favorite character is the monk. . .though I can't remember his name. Even though he is serious, he is really somewhat of the comic relief.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    inuyasha is a great anime. Theres comedy, adventure and many miore (dont want to specify).
    do you have problems will your emotions, jordan5961 just like kikyo??!! i'd say that kikyo is a courageous woman, for she survived that much pain happening in her and still willing to do her will no matter what....

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have I seen the show? HAVE I SEEN THE SHOW? That show is AWWWWWSSSSSSOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!! My favorite Characters are Inuyasha (DUH!) Kagome, and Kagura (don't ask me why I like her, because I don't know). I swear, Inuyasha and Kagome make the PERFECT couple. I can go on for days saying how much I love those two. As a matter of fact, here is a song by my favorite singer, Mariah Carey, that defies Inuyasha and Kagome. The lyrics sound excatly like something Kagome would say about Inuyasha. The song is called the roof. Read the lyrics and tell me what you think:

It wasn't raining yet
    But it was definately
    A little misty on that warm November night
    And my heart was pounding
    My inner voice resounding
    Begging me to turn away
    But I just had to see your face
    To feel alive
    And then you casually walked in the room
    And I was twisted in the web of my desire for you
    My apprehension blew away I only wanted you
    To taste my sadness as you kissed me in the dark

Everytime I feel the need
    I envision you carressing me
    And go back in time
    To relieve the slendor of you and I
    On the rooftop that rainy night

And so we finished the Moet
    And started feeling liberated
    And I surrenderd as you took me in your arms
    I was so caught up in the moment
    I couldn't bare to let you go yet
    So I blew caution to the wind
    And started listening to my longing heart
    And then you softly pressed your lips to mine
    And feelings surfaced I surpressed for such a long time
    And for a while I forgot the sorrow and the pain
    And melted with you as we stood there in the rain

Isn't that SOOO romantic?!?!?!

Newbie Trance may be famous one day Trance may be famous one day
    Thanks
    frozen_mercury, the monk's name is Miroku

i'd have to say my favorite character is probably inuyasha, but i like the whole cast of characters. sesshomaru's visual design looks a little better though,
    its nice that each character really has their own traits and actual personality

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh I love Inuyasha! It's a great series! Sesshomaru is like... everyone's fave character... 'specially female fans =P. Y'know who I hate though? Kagome. She's just so.... useless! She's like 'Oh Inuyasha help! I need you to come save my butt.... again.... and again' and so on never ending! I would like her alot more if she could do anything for herself. Well that and if she'd take that necklace thing off Inuyasha sooner. I mean GOD! He got over the whole 'I want to kill you' thing a long time ago. I don't really like Kikyo either... she's just a little too angsty. Get over it. The only female character I even remotely like is Sango. She's cool. -nods- But I like all the other characters.
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast