Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

Newbie kawaii...Blondie89 may be famous one day kawaii...Blondie89 may be famous one day kawaii...Blondie89's Avatar
    Thanks
    i HATE kikyo omg kagome is so much better cuz she's not bitchy and doesnt care if inuyasha is half demon. kikyo on the other hand wanted him to use the jewl to become human and kagome doesnt care who he is kagome luvs him the way he is. but anyways i luv inuyasha i have all movies in jap. and the first two in english and all the episode dvds, my room is painted with koga, inuyasha, sango, sesshomaru, and shippo painted on the wall, i have all the music, i have everything of inuyasha i luv him so much i think inuyasha, fluffy, naraku, and koga are the hottest things ever omg well i gotta get goin buh bye

Newbie flootist1661 may be famous one day flootist1661 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have like all the episodes (all but 40) and I've seen them so many times...It's great.
    I'm trying to get AIR, it's new
    Inuyasha is better than Kenshin!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Inuyasha outlived it's usefulness a long time ago. The plots are recycled, the characters are tired, and when the show comes on I quickly turn the channel. It's a series that isn't very good and went on for way too many episodes.
    Wow... somebody beat down Inu Yasha before me? I really need to come back here more often.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Wow... somebody beat down Inu Yasha before me? I really need to come back here more often.
    I wouldnt go that far.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flootist1661
    I have like all the episodes (all but 40) and I've seen them so many times...It's great.
    I'm trying to get AIR, it's new
    Inuyasha is better than Kenshin!!!
    I RESENT THAT. It may be your opinion, but I can tell you straight to the face that Inuyasha is definately not better than Kenshin. Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm shocked at how you can just bluntly point out that Inuyasha is better than Kenshin when there are so many Kenshin fans around.

I do not deny that Inuyasha is a great show, I admit that. But it's not fair for you to say this so indifferently, not caring of the feelings of Kenshin fans.
    Last edited by esthered; Apr 20, 2005 at 05:37 AM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    I RESENT THAT. It may be your opinion, but I can tell you straight to the face that Inuyasha is definately not better than Kenshin. Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm shocked at how you can just bluntly point out that Inuyasha is better than Kenshin when there are so many Kenshin fans around.

I do not deny that Inuyasha is a great show, I admit that. But it's not fair for you to say this so indifferently, not caring of the feelings of Kenshin fans.

So somebody likes a show more than Rurouni Kenshin. Get over it. This is a thread by and for Inuyasha fanboys and fangirls.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whee Inu Yasha, Yes Inu Yasha is a good series for the reason that it mixes many Genres in one, It is mostly classified as a Fantsy action it also has comedy, romance, and drama. You really can't stick you thumb on a particular genre!

Oh yes and I really like two characters Kagomes Grandfather
    (he is only on like twice but he is very funny! ^.^) and Ayame!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    So somebody likes a show more than Rurouni Kenshin. Get over it. This is a thread by and for Inuyasha fanboys and fangirls.
    I didn't say I wasn't a fan of Inuyasha. In fact I said it was a good show. I just didn't think that person should be so indifferent and blunt.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast