Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    I didn't say I wasn't a fan of Inuyasha. In fact I said it was a good show. I just didn't think that person should be so indifferent and blunt.
    It's pretty pathetic to bent out of shape because some anonymous kid said that InuYasha was better than Kenshin.

Besides, on the Scales of Suck, both shows rate about the same. :Thumbd:
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Besides, on the Scales of Suck, both shows rate about the same. :Thumbd:
    Um...Ok!!

Yeah it is pretty childish to get upset just because some kid says this show is better than that one. Who cares what they think, if you like it thats all that matters.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    And while we're at it I hate every anime that has ever seen a Region 1 release.

Aw hell, I'll admit it. I hate ALL anime.
    Clan? What Clan?

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    An while we're at it I hate Zui Quan...

The most important aspect to take in consideration is that every single one of us have different tastes and opinions, personally I dislike both Kenshin and inuyasha, one because for the storyline and the other because is repetitive to death....

Thanks
    How dare you suck up my bandwidth using my own smiley against me!!! :Thumbd:
    Clan? What Clan?

Max
    Newbie Max may be famous one day Max may be famous one day Max's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

my favaorite character will have to be Seshoumaru because he is cool

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    How dare you suck up my bandwidth using my own smiley against me!!! :Thumbd:
    Oh I dare Quan.... Just take a look at mi sig...

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Um...Ok!!

Yeah it is pretty childish to get upset just because some kid says this show is better than that one. Who cares what they think, if you like it thats all that matters.
    I wasn't being upset! God. You guys don't understand. I wasn't being upset or anything, I just didn't like him being so blunt. Period. Let's just stop this here, thank you.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast