Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: InuYasha

Newbie Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    If you have an issue with the staff please feel free to take it up with the site admin, Cybergig1. You can contact him by Private Message. Other than that, don't waste forum space by getting uptight about things you know nothing about. And after that take a moment to read the AnimeOnline rules. You may have been to other sites, but you're new here. Not all websites are run the same. If you don't like what happens here, please take yourself elsewhere. No one is forcing you to be here.

This forum is okay, but staff members like this guy (Zui Quan) ruins it for the rest of us. This Zui Quan character acts like a kid and is immature. He can't even resolve a simple problem as in this thread. I would be glad to be taken off of this forum and won't ever return to it. I'm too good for this forum or how would you say too mature for this forum.

And With This Good BYE

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyforever
    This forum is okay, but staff members like this guy (Zui Quan) ruins it for the rest of us. This Zui Quan character acts like a kid and is immature. He can't even resolve a simple problem as in this thread.
    It would be unprofessional of me to comment on this statement, however if anyone else shares these sentiments, please address them to Cybergig1, admin extraordinaire, via Private Message. If I am indeed ruining it for the rest of you, Cybergig1 should know about it so that I can be removed and replaced with a more competent staff member.

I'm too good for this forum or how would you say too mature for this forum.
    No comment.

NOW....

Let's get this thread back on track discussing InuYasha. Though I'm not a huge fan of the show (for reasons mentioned a few pages back), there are some instances when I willingly tune in. I find that I get immense enjoyment out of those episodes which don't deal with the central story arc. These are the "filler episodes" as I call them. These episodes, which deal mainly with odd character relationships, are an absolute hoot. A good example is the repeat that ran on CN last night entitled "Only You, Sango." Mostly fluff, but damn funny.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think zui is the best, he doesn't ruins this place, he's trying to make it better

Zui can i use your nickname (zui Quan) for a character of mine.
    Last edited by lord nikon; Apr 27, 2005 at 10:01 AM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon

Zui can i use your nickname (zui Quan) for a character of mine.
    Only if the character is a perverted old hentai.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can count on that

Newbie Spacey420 may be famous one day Spacey420 may be famous one day Spacey420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just love the show. It was one of the first animes I really liked. It really sucked me in. Since then I have not come across one I don't enjoy.
    My favorite character is Sango. I love it when chics kick butt

Newbie anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine is sesshomaru hes cool like Dark Inuyasha said hes the best

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Inu!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I love it. Its one of my fav animes. I like everything about, it and i even own all the music,
    You too!?! I found the music on ebay and had my roomate burn some for me b4 i had my new computer. I really enjoi inu yasha! My fav. character is Kagomes grandfather even though he only appears 1 or 2 times... HE IS FUNNY!

qoute: "Happy birthday Kagome, I have a present for you!"

Kagome: "Wow, a present" *Opens*

Grandfather: " It is the mummified hand of a KAPPA, a water demon!"

*Kagome feeds it to the dog* (grandfather has a "oh my god" look on his face)

Grandfather: "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE COST!?!"

This always makes me laugh!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast