Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • naroku

9 75.00%
  • all demens

3 25.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Inuyasha

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

i think that inuyasha should die i cant say that i want shesshomaro should die since he is so cool just look at my avatar i think that naruko should die soon why is he still alive

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Newbie hinamori may be famous one day hinamori may be famous one day hinamori's Avatar
    newfoundland, canada (we don't live in igloos)
    Thanks

the people who should die in inuyasha: - naraku(i watched over 100 episodes and he's still not dead)- Kikyo(she should of just stayed dead)- Inuyasha(he's personality's annoying) and Kagome should disappear i don't care if she dies. at first i can see why she wouldn't shoot her arrows because she couldn't but later on all she does is stand up and go you can do it inuyasha instead of helping, besides that all she does is point out the obvious

Newbie Aka_Nihon may be famous one day Aka_Nihon may be famous one day Aka_Nihon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinamori
    the people who should die in inuyasha: - naraku(i watched over 100 episodes and he's still not dead)- Kikyo(she should of just stayed dead)- Inuyasha(he's personality's annoying) and Kagome should disappear i don't care if she dies. at first i can see why she wouldn't shoot her arrows because she couldn't but later on all she does is stand up and go you can do it inuyasha instead of helping, besides that all she does is point out the obvious
    i agree with everything...well except about the part with Naraku dying...he's kool=] ...yea kagome's a moron
    '' AKA NIHON ''

Newbie Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah.. inuaysha seems to wander around aimlessy until he fights naraku or something.. and then it goes on doing the same thing... so i think inuyasha should die.. wouldnt that be exciting, you might not like it.. but it would be a CHANGE for once

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8