Thread: InuYasha

Newbie inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99's Avatar
    Thanks

InuYasha

this is more for ppl who live in canada and watch InuYasha on "YTV"- on fridays- what happened- i missed a lot of episodes- from when InuYasha destroyes Naraku's castle and runs away to what's currently happening with all the new characters to when they are inside the mountain where Kikyo tells the dead guy to let his soul free by breaking the barrier around the mountain. If anyone knows what the hell talking about, please reply. Thanks

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: InuYasha

I missed a bunch of episodes myself, but from what I gather, the current storyline that YTV plays is on Fridays at 9 (pacific time for me)....the rest of the episodes that they play during the weekdays are repeat episodes, so you should probably watch those ones, as they go back quite a bit, so you can jump on there.

But anyhoo, here's a quick (and real shoddy) sum up of whats happening on YTV right now:

The new characters are called "The Band of Seven," who were a bunch of evil warriors from way back in the day, terrorizing the country and whatnot, until one day they were all killed. Flash forward, and they have now been resurrected by the Shikon jewels, and are killing everything again. Pretty much each episode just fills you in on each of the seven warriors, and they keep attacking InuYasha....then the band of seven gets the idea to go kill Naraku, and a race is on between the band of seven to obtain more jewel shards than the other, so they can take on Naraku. The last episode you saw, only three people were still alive from Band of Seven (the others had been killed, and the shards were equally in possession of the surviving three). In that episode, the other two were killed, and all the shards are now in the possession of Bankotsu, the leader of the band of seven. And now he wants to go whoop Naraku.

A very very useless summary of what is currently happening. But since you missed alot, I would be here typing for hours if I went in to super detail, so I'm simply trying to sum up what they are doing at the moment.

Naraku is hiding in the cave trying to gain more power, which is why the barrier was around it. The barrier was being held in place by a dead monk, who had been tricked by Naraku into creating a barrier around the mountain, but Kikyo showed the monk the truth, that Naraku was using him, so the monk let down the barrier. Now a whole load of Naraku's demons have been set free from the mountain, and everyone is booking it to try and kill him.

My suggestion is to look up an episode guide, and just read all the summaries from the episodes you missed...it'll give you a better idea of what's happening.

Newbie Blizzerdof0zz may be famous one day Blizzerdof0zz may be famous one day Blizzerdof0zz's Avatar
    Thanks

i live in canada and i watch ytv and i to missed the show thair must be a curse going on or somthing lol
    450x110 is the image limit. Sorry but it was too tall. ~Jaderabbit
    danyala

OZZY OSBOURNE IS HOT!!!!!! HE RULES I LOVE HIM

Newbie RazorKisses may be famous one day RazorKisses may be famous one day RazorKisses's Avatar
    Thanks

I Used to watch it all the time .... but .... i missed like 4 episodes so i stopped
    V-V

-::- Exactly -::-

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

ok inuyahsa is so long of a series that i jus stopped watching it cause i missed so much , but its still good

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    ok inuyahsa is so long of a series that i jus stopped watching it cause i missed so much , but its still good
    You should just read the episode guides to find out what happens. They repeat all the time so you can jump on. Or at least on YTV they do....

Newbie sacred01 may be famous one day sacred01 may be famous one day sacred01's Avatar
    Thanks

i too has stopped watching this anime but ive missed it too much can you summarize the story!!!!!

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Newbie sacred01 may be famous one day sacred01 may be famous one day sacred01's Avatar
    Thanks

is the band of seven strong

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.