Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha: Affections touching Across Time

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Inuyasha:Affections touching across time

Okay, let me tell you.....That was an AWESOME movie! I loved it. For those of you who have no idea what I speak of, Inuyasha's movie: Affections touching across time<aired last night on Cartoon Network. I hope none of you Inuyasha fans missed it....'cause that'd be a bummer. Anyway.....just wanted to let you all know that THAT was a greatttttttttttttttttttttt movie! I cried about three times, laughed about a million times, and enjoyed the whole thing! Oh.....anyone else watch it?

I give that movie about a million thumbs up!

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw it last night. I thought it was good. I think Kagome looks better in Kikyos clothes. Its weird how when she was possesed she made her fingers grow into claws and shot poison. It was sad when Kagome kiled Inuyasha the same way Kikyo killed him. And then Kikyo came and forced her to go back to her own time.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ummm...Well I own the movie as well as beyond the looking glass and Sess vs. Inu...They are all good, but nothing like the 1st movie. The first movie was very sentimental with kagome feelings, plus I love Ruri and Hari (I think that's it). I simply love the beginning after they defeated the scorpian...they had a picnic and all inuyasha cared about was the instant noodles. I am surpise they gave it, since the dvd's were released in January...I suppose around that time, but I give it to adult swim for showing the movie. BTW I watched half of it...even though I own it...that's how much I love it.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

Newbie kikyochan may be famous one day kikyochan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i loved the movie last night. i stayed up and saw it twice. and i cried once at the part where inuyasha and kagome hugged and inuyasha said "i need you here with me kagome". It was the first inuyasha movie i've seen. was that the first one? i thought it was very toching with kagomes feelings for inuyasha. it was sort of weird that kagome killed inuyasha the same way that kikyo did it was also kinda weird that when kagome was back in her own era, she could here inuyasha in the sacred tree. exactly how many inuyasha movies are there??
    Last edited by kikyochan; May 22, 2005 at 11:40 AM. Reason: forgot something

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well as far as i know 3, but it has been said there's a fourth. I have looked in Borders but never seen the fourth one there. But anyhow I prefered Kagome in that evil way, she seemed more of use. She could do without the evil and keep the layback attitude of silence and powers. On the tree thing, yea it was kinda wierd....but that's how they wanted it to be to show the similarities of kikyo and kagome.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    i saw just the half of the movie, unfortunatelly i fell asleep.lol

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm....I wanted to see it, I really did, but I forgot about it. You think the cartoon network will play it again anytime soon?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    The movie was waay too cliche. It was like watching just another episode of inuyasha. And every episode begins and ends the same way, just in different situations. Comparing this series to Dragonball Z is wrong, because even Dragonball Z had the decency to mix things up a little bit. Inuyasha is filled with too much repitition. This is what disgusts me about the series and the movies.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast