Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha: Affections touching Across Time

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw most of it and I thought it was pretty good. Didnt see the end cause I fell asleep.

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although what you say is true False truth, but movie or repition of a show..it's still a classic cliche for hopeless romantics and action.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Symphony
    Although what you say is true False truth, but movie or repition of a show..it's still a classic cliche for hopeless romantics and action.
    That's understood, but remember, there are better options.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't see it (damn work). But is anyone else wondering why they felt the need to change the title from A Love that Transcends Time (that was the Japanese title) to Affections Touching Time? So they think that American audiences can't handle the word 'love'? It just bugs me. The original title sounds better anyway.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of ocurse there are better...hell way better, but for those who can only count on Adult Swim...that's the best they can hope for. I simply brought the movies...because I love anime and Iunyasha has potential...but I'll stick to Fafner and Samurai Champloo. Plus the title thing...Americans somehow translate wrong...they even spelled kikyo wrong once.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just watched it this afternoon(had to tape it.) Although I never thought of myself as much of an Inuyasha fan, I liked it. I was pretty damn good!!!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I was surprised at myself for not burning my eyes out with acid for even turning it to CN and watching 30 seconds of it.
    Last edited by KenX; May 22, 2005 at 11:14 PM.

Newbie Athrun the Angel may be famous one day Athrun the Angel may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i love that movie!!
    [*signature removed for being too large. Please read site rules regarding signature size.*]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast