Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha: Affections touching Across Time

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    I was surprised at myself for not burn my eyes out with acid for even turning it to CN and watching 30 seconds of it.

Couldn't have said it any simpler.

Also, Lady Symphony, remember that there is also toonami and miguzi to keep your interest held.
    Also, if you have G4techtv, they have an anime segment. So does the digital cable starz action channel.
    If you live in a certain area and get the anime channel, then there's the perfect alternative.
    Of course, you could always buy the dvd's or download anime online. So there's no reason to give me the excuse like Adult Swim is the only anime resource out there.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    as i think i said before somewhere the 3r'd movie. mainly because i'm so fascinated with there father. i alwasy wanted to know more about him. i got to see hiim fight a bit and was sorta annoyed by the fact that he was killed so well to me easily. that warrior could have easily been killed by him and he didn't have to burn to death in the callapse building. i refused to beleive that one so powerfull that only he could control the sword [ sou unga ] was so easily killed.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    No.... But I do own Castle through the Looking Glass and it was extremely good! jussst a little off the storyline of the regular Inu Yasha but god none the less.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    No.... But I do own Castle through the Looking Glass and it was extremely good! jussst a little off the storyline of the regular Inu Yasha but god none the less.
    the main thing i liked about this one is how naraku tricked theme. he is a genius, the greatest mind ever. he makes them believe he's dead and casts a spell to allow all the effects that would occur in his immediate defeat / death happen. [ miroku's kazana dissappears, kahaku regains hold of himself. kagura and her sister [ naraku's detachments ] regain they're grip over themselves. but naraku does this only to bring his sister to the surface so he could merge with her for more power. he's a genius. i wont tell where he hid himself. but he's a genius thats all i can say. no other villian in any anime is as smart as naraku.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a good thing you said "in anime" because there are way more diabolical villians than Naraku even though he is one of my favorites. I mean look at Melkor from The Silmarrillion(J.R.R. Tolkien) he is like ten times the villian that Naraku is. But anyways Castle through the looking glass is my favorite too. Love that trancends time was a little to much like tree of might(DBZ) in my opinion. Well only in the minor details instead of eating fruit containing immense power he is stealing generations of power. But it was still a good movie.I honestly think instead of making Lord of the rings and stuff like that into motion pictures they should do them in anime. Mainly because I hated just about every actor involved with those films I actually hate actors period. And Peter Jackson ruined everything J.R.R. worked for more than fifty years to create.That is strictly my opinion of course.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    OMG,OMG!!! That movie was EXCELLENT!!! I just wanted to slap Kikyo in the face, she got on my nerves SOOO much! I thought it was SOOO romantic when Kagome and Inuyasha were communicating through the sacred tree! Also when the only way Monomaru could be defeated was if Inuyasha and Kagome worked together with the Tetsuiga and Sacred Arrow. But I don't know which one is better, Affections touching across time, or the Castle Beyond the Looking Glass. Kaguya was a thousand times more evil that Monomaru, and the animation was better. But the battle with Nuraku was too short. Castle Beyond the Looking Glass had a better prologue, but Affections touching across time had a better epologue, and was higher on the romance level, even though they didn't kiss. But the Second movie was very romantic, when Kagome got hit with the arrow, and when Inuyasha almost transformed into a full demon and they kissed!!! Here is the quote from the part:

Kagome: I love you as a half demon, Inuyasha!
    *flash backs*
    Kagome: How can I stop his transformation? *kisses him*
    Inuyasha: *turns back to normal and kisses her back* Kagome, are you nuts! I could of really hurt you. I'll stay half demon a while longer, just for you

That is SOOO romantic. Wait. I wrote too much, didn't I?

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well let me inform you not everyone has all those channel, and meguzi and toonami a basically crap...it's good for little kids, but it sucks when they cut all the good stuff off...plus it's mainly repition...goodness fox 64 gives better anime.Tech TV is a favorite to me ince i have that channel...I love watching read or die and Lain...but starz really suck they keep on repeating their anime shows. But I wasn't talking about me, but mainly for others in either way everyone has their own opinion about inuyasha movie and each opinion is respected so I have nothing else to say of that. My opinio it was cliche but a classic and expected of the creators of Inuyasha.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought that the movie was a really good one...its interesting how good these movies are =P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast