Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha: Band of Seven episodes

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha: Band of Seven episodes

just to help everyone out, here's a description for all of them

Kyokotsu; really big guy; the first of the Band of Seven to be revealed and to die

Mukotsu; the dude with all the poison

Ginkotsu: cyborg-like guy with the armor and all the western weapons like guns

Renkotsu: spits fire

Jakotsu: dude looks like a lady, has a snake-like sword, and wants to cut off InuYasha's cute little ears

Suikotsu: really nice doctor guy with a bad case of schizophrenia; turns into a cold-blooded killer that wields metal claws

and... finally...

Bankotsu; the leader of the Band of Seven as well as the youngest; wields the Banryu, a powerful halberd that has a vicious lightning attack (Ryuuraisen)

Bankotsu kicks ass
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 11, 2005 at 02:26 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

jakotsu...we is 2 much alyke...we both want the cute little ears and the guy attached 2 them!!
    bankotsu..he is soooo hot!!
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Newbie iluvanimealways1 may be famous one day iluvanimealways1 may be famous one day iluvanimealways1's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree bankotsu kicks ass and is sooo hot also none of my friends believe me when i say jakotsu is a dude. so does he like inuyasha or somthin well any way do u think one of the band of seven likes kagome it seems like every one is in love with her oh well plz answer ques.
    ^_^

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvanimealways1
    i agree bankotsu kicks ass and is sooo hot also none of my friends believe me when i say jakotsu is a dude. so does he like inuyasha or somthin well
    yeah, it's almost hard to believe that Jakotsu is a dude
    ...until you notice her, I mean, his muscles and the big man hands
    other than that, everything else on him is feminine
    Jakotsu has a weird obsession for InuYasha
    some kind of sick ear fetish

any way do u think one of the band of seven likes kagome it seems like every one is in love with her oh well plz answer ques.
    ^_^
    must be the short skirt...
    heh, everybody loves schoolgirl uniforms!
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

not ever 1 lykes the short skirts....we have unifroms and sum of them need pants!!!! O .....umm...have u noticed that ginkotsu only says 'GAS' until that 1 ep. i dont remeber which 1 tho!
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

kind like the new shows for inuyasha its so cool when kagoma hugged inuyasha and koga was jealous i think that they where calling eacch other names for like ten minutes when will maruko go back to his old ways without the mountain he just keeps getting sick doesnt he. I thought for sure that bonkosue would have killed the fire guy when he had a shard of the jewel i guess lucky him

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

i agree bankotsu kicks ass and is sooo hot also none of my friends believe me when i say jakotsu is a dude. so does he like inuyasha or somthin well any way do u think one of the band of seven likes kagome it seems like every one is in love with her oh well plz answer ques.
    ^_^
    no wAY u got it wrong there trying to destroy her cause she can see the jewels duh

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Inuyasha: Band of Seven episodes

Jakotsu: dude looks like a lady, has a snake-like sword, and wants to cut off InuYasha's cute little ears
    At first I thought he WAS a chik....I like Bankotsu though he's the best....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast