Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Inuyasha: Band of Seven episodes

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha: Band of Seven episodes

Jakotsu: dude looks like a lady, has a snake-like sword, and wants to cut off InuYasha's cute little ears
    I thought this was a grl with no B00bs, but I guess I was wrong, and its a about time ANime bases itself on real life characters
    NOTICE::::: first time I see a homosexual on any anime that plays an important role of some sort
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie Aka_Nihon may be famous one day Aka_Nihon may be famous one day Aka_Nihon's Avatar
    Thanks

i like jakotsu and the other guy who's like bald...i forgot his name o.O jakotsu called miroku sexyy LOL
    '' AKA NIHON ''

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jokotsu even though he's a homosexual. He's a funny character and he's technique is a bit interesting " the sword". to be honest it seems he and bankotsu are the strongest of the shi-ichinintia
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

good episodes
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Jakotsu.Just so funny....and homosexual.I had difficulty figuring out if he was a girl or a guy....

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved that episode sooo much!!!! Those are the episodes when I wish I had DVR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3