View Poll Results: Who's your favorite couple on Inuyasha?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inuyasha + Kagome

7 50.00%
  • Miroku + Sango

7 50.00%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inuyasha Evolution

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

The Inuyasha Evolution

What are your opinions about the change in Inuyasha series. I'm not just talking about how it's a lot more action-y than before; I'm talking about the change in animation and in the romances between Inuyasha + Kagome and Miroku + Sango, too! It's my favorite anime show, and I'm looking foward to some more lovey dovey episodes!!
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Inuyasha Evolution

hmm actually I want to see a love connection between Koga and Ayame...I really dont like Kagome she whines....no offense shes just annoying

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...I guess she could be annoying, at times. Also, Moneca Stori's voice [for Kagome] kinda bothers me. She sounds too babyish <--Not a good combo with a 15 year-old girl, if I do say so myself. Kouga's just plain sexy. I'm not sure if we're going to see any more of Ayame. They would be kinda cute together, though, but I do enjoy watching Inuyasha get oh so jealous of him with Kagome! ^_^
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh Koga is alright but I prefer Envy anytime But I hate the InuXKagome pairing so much. She annoying and I hate her voice also. Bankotsu and Inuyasha though thats interesting *drools*

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Me? Uhhhhh......Kagome + Hojo is far more suited for me, but Hojo? What kinda name is that? Well Seshomaru should go with sango because Miroku is just plain perverted, you know......let a playa play lol^_^. The action should end off with Naraku getting killed in front of the band of Seven. Violence breeds more violence.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Thanks

Hmmm still Sango and Miroku are a great couple.....but still Koga and Ayame are kick to the @$$

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

After many, many episodes the only thing that has really evolve in the series is it's change to digital animation.
    And yes, i would also like to see some romance between Koga and Ayame, because Koga is just being an idiot pretending his with Kagome , and Kagome is not any better for being too nice to Koga when that happens(plus she annoys me).

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to see more little episodes where Shippo meets a girl. Shippo needs someone too

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast