View Poll Results: Who's your favorite couple on Inuyasha?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inuyasha + Kagome

7 50.00%
  • Miroku + Sango

7 50.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inuyasha Evolution

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Inuyasha Evolution

Doesnt Shippo already have that girl that's a relative of the Thunder Bros? she has only made one appearence in the anime but she's the only one that has shown any actual romantic interest in Shippo.

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww...they had such a cute fight in that one episode...with the drawings [and I do recall mushrooms]. Anyway, the graphics and the amount of romance have changed in the series!! XP ~ These are the couples that I like the most:

Inuyasha x Kagome
    Miroku x Sango
    Inuyasha x Kouga [my friend turned me into a semi-yaoi fan, hehe]
    Kouga x Kagome
    Sesshomaru x Naraku
    Naraku x Kikyo [they both need hugs ~ might as well with each other]

And that about sums it up. But, everyone [or at least most you inu fans] has to at least like Kagome with Inuyasha more than Kikyo with Inuyasha, right? I mean...come on...in the last few episodes "Evil is good. Good is evil." <---I know that's not exactly relevant to what I was just saying, but it was something I noticed Kikyo saying. She's so pessimistic and down all the time [I guess I would be too if I were the real-deal walking dead, hehe, but still]. *Sigh* I'm going to stop talking now...I'm just confusing myself...>_<
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say i like Inuyasha and Kikyo better, because the only reason Inuyasha started to become intereted in Kagome was because she looked exactly like Kikyo.
    Inu and Kagome are from different timelines, if they ever do someting drastic like having kids(wich i hope that never happens ), wouldn't that have some consequences in history?, i mean no matter how you look at things, neither Inuyasha or Seshomarudoesnt exist in the present, wich means something happened in ther past(they either die or get killed).

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha will never die...Inuyasha will always live on!!! XDD
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Thanks

Well, maybe he doesnt die, but the posibility still exist that Inuyasha will someday become human with the power of the pearl.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Miroku and Sango r funny couple I like how they act against each other
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Thanks

Yeah, the pervert-ness is hysterical! XD

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

lol I like Kagome and Inuyasha because of the way he's always a jerk to her, but he still saves her all the time. It's immature as hell, but hilarious. And I love Inuyasha just as much as anyone else, but don't you think they should end it soon? It's kinda frustrating

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast