View Poll Results: Who's your favorite couple on Inuyasha?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inuyasha + Kagome

7 50.00%
  • Miroku + Sango

7 50.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Inuyasha Evolution

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Inuyasha Evolution

The funny thing to it all is sango really likes it. Realize how mad seh gets when miroku looks at other women. I can bet if he should stop paying her attention in the way he does she would go crazy.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, i guess Miroku also likes the relationship she has with Sango, in a certain episode(dont remember the name at the moment) Shippo could make people invisible, so when he turns Sango invisible she decides to go see what Miroku is doing, naturally he found him flirting with some girl but at that moment Sango became visible again but she hasnt realise yet, so when Miroku sees her he actually feels more guilty when she doesnt do anything to him(guess he likes to be punish )

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Id agree that there have been changes...likewise romantic changes as well...though i kinda like miroku+sango.....i think its really funny =P....

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I gey whAt your saying about inuyasha and kagome but you know you want see them get together. Miroku asks every women he meets if their bear his children and he never asks sango.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, he already has asked her, i remember that Miroku's once told Sango that his first priority is to kill Naraku, and then he said something like "but once Naraku is finally gone, would you like to have a child with me?", it was a romantic moment ruined by Miroku "missplacing" his hand .

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh...yes we've all seen the spoiled moments by miroku's leacherous moves....What about Koga and Kagura?

I'm ♥mazing!

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    The funny thing to it all is sango really likes it. Realize how mad seh gets when miroku looks at other women. I can bet if he should stop paying her attention in the way he does she would go crazy.

I think he's tried that already, but he's a crzy guy very funny too
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh miroku the man!!!
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast