Thread: Inuyasha RP

Newbie Sadoko may be famous one day Sadoko may be famous one day Sadoko's Avatar
    In a house.....[duh!] if you wanna be specific, my room is in our basement....
    Thanks

Cool Inuyasha RP

If you like to Role Play and you like Inuyasha....you are definately in the right place. I wanted to do some role playing and I could not find any on this webbie so I made one.

So yeh....basically...you can make it up as you go...until we get a Naraku and other bad guys...Naraku is missing...other bad demons will just have to be made up and posted by yourself if you encounter them

Rules
    -no cybering....so keep it kinda pg13
    -use brackets {}[]() when talking out of character
    -when narrarating your charavter, use **
    -no godmoding

Made-ups are allowed. This is where you can make up any character you like. Use this application form if you want a made-up:

Name:
    Race/Position:
    Appearance:
    Weapons:
    History:
    Bio:

So here is an example:
    Name: Sage

Race/Position: Priestess Cougar Demon

Appearance: A girl with long black hair and cougar ears that are black with silver stripes. She wears a black kimono much like Inuyasha's. She also has other appearances as well. A large black cougar with silver stripes and can float on blue-green fire like Kilala and her largest form is a large silver dragon....in all forms, she has a scar on her left eye that looks like a bad scratch and a cougar paw print on her right shoulderblade.

Weapons: A Cat-Of-Nine-Tails whip, and a strong magic sword like the tetsaiga. She also has mystic powers that are yet unknown.

History: She came from a large cougar demon tribe that was forced out of their territory and home by Naraku. Many were killed. Including her family. They rome alone one-by one now. She has not yet reunited back with anyone from her tribe since that day.

Bio: She now roams the countryside in search of the legendary priestess with her companions: A half-demon, a small fox demon, a demon slayer and her companion and a monk. She wishes to help take revenge and kill Naraku.

So yeh....come join...I'll put up positions that are available...if there are ones missing...i am sorry. please tell me.

Inuyasha

Kagome

Shippo

Sango/Kilala

Miroku

Naraku

Kagura

Kanna

Koga

Kikiyou

Lady Kaede
    Last edited by Sadoko; Aug 22, 2005 at 01:51 PM.

Newbie Sadoko may be famous one day Sadoko may be famous one day Sadoko's Avatar
    In a house.....[duh!] if you wanna be specific, my room is in our basement....
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha RP

*Sage walks along the forest floor and humms a familiar tune. She was unusually light hearted compared to her usual dark personality. She jumps into her favorite tree. It was planted near a village. Legend has it that THE Inuyasha was bound to this very tree by a powerful priestess and there he slept for fifty years....she felt herself dift off into a light slumber. Still keeping ever alert*

Newbie SiDiuS may be famous one day SiDiuS may be famous one day
    Thanks

Name: Inuyasha

Race/Position: Half Demon

Appearance: Human looking with Dog like ears. Wairs a Large Red kimono, Orange/red eyes Black and white Necklace with magical powers Long white hair and has long finger nails.

Weapons: Cat like hads long finger nails for piercing people. His Dead dads sword the 'Tetsusaiga'

History: Hoping to increase his Demonic powers, he once stole the Shikon jewel for a village, but was cast into a fifty years of sleep by the arrow of the village priestess kikyo, who died as a result of the battle.

Bio: Now roams the world with lady kikyo's Reincarnation Kagome for the Shards of the Shikon jewel. and they have also stumbled into a fox like Demon Shippo.
    ----------------------- END OF------------------------------------------------------

Yay ! i got to be inuyasha :P

Sorry im only on book 6 so didnt no what to write :P

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, we're not a Role Playing forum, you'll have to take this elsewhere.

Closing.