Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: inuyasha stuff

Newbie Kairi101 may be famous one day Kairi101 may be famous one day Kairi101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha stuff

Inuyasha is Awesume XDD I enjoy the 2nd movie and the episode where the gang 1st met kagura nad inyasha vs. kouga(4got the episode's name heheh)
    Hi Cookies! oh wait..youre Evil Cookies NO EVIL COOKIES ALLOWED HERE

Newbie Yodama man may be famous one day Yodama man may be famous one day Yodama man's Avatar
    Thanks

ya but have you ever seen a perfect anime? i didnt, the cloest i;ve come to it was Samurai Pizza Cats and the only flaw is that it isnt on anymore :P
    if i go crazy then will you still call me superman?
    if i'm alive then will you be there be there holding my hand?
    i'll keep you by my side with my superhuman mind

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha has everything: humor, romance, action, fantasy, adventure. If it's not a perfect anime, then its very, very close.

Newbie azn_ayumi may be famous one day azn_ayumi may be famous one day azn_ayumi's Avatar
    Thanks

i lov the show but it kinda of take tooo long to kill naraku n he gets new power then it all starts over again but its still good!i lov sango n miroku.....they lok absolute cute together ><

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Miroku is much of a perv. But he doesn't show it toward Sango.... unless you count that whole rubbing her butt thing. He really needs to stop that. Its getting annoying, and I know Sango must get tired of slapping him all the time. I wonder what would happen if Sango gave Miroku a taste of her own medicine. Wait.... scratch that idea. BAAADDDD idea.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    INUYASHA INUYASHA INUYASHA! That show is sooo awesome!!! Where do I start? Ummmm.... I absolutely love Inuyasha&Kagome! They are sooo cute together. Kikyou needs to go to hell!

Couldn't have said it better myself. What I liek about Inuyasha is the great story line
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

The show is too long, and somewhat pointless and useless. I wish it would end already. And no, I don't dislike the show either, even though I should.

Newbie anime_emina may be famous one day anime_emina may be famous one day anime_emina's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its a cool show but its really slow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast