View Poll Results: Which manga is better ?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rurouni Kenshin

29 69.05%
  • Inuyasha

13 30.95%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha VS. Rurouni Kenshin

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Um Whatever. So you don't like, so what.

I guess Ill have to quote myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Just say what you like better, if you dont like any plz dont comment. I dont think ppl want to hear that there fav animes suck.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Nov 25, 2004 at 07:54 PM.

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Both are good anime.
    But I prefer Kenshin beacause the story is more complex in Kenshin.
    The story of Inuyasha is more "fight after fight" with no reason.

Newbie Shikamaru141 may be famous one day Shikamaru141 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sir Ken would win( hey i rhymed) Against Inuyasha

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    rurouni kensin is infinetly better than inuyasha. in inuyasha we have a girl and a "demon" who appear to hate each others guts yet are also strangely attracted to eachother and end up killing alot of probably misunderstood creatures just because the writer/artist wanted to draw some more action sceens. in kenshin we have a guy who once killed without remorse and now will go to any lengths to keep from killing. kenshin is a very highly moraled(spelling?) character who holds life in high regard while inuyasha enjoys killing and seems to have no scruples. after reading 17 isues of inuyasha (i was BORED!) and two on rurouni kenshin i have come to the conclusion that rurouni kenshin is the best! WOOT!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    God Da*, your always so negative. Just say what you like better, if you dont like any plz dont comment. I dont think ppl want to hear that there fav animes suck.
    Uh... there are such things as opinions, and everyone has the right to express it.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Uh... there are such things as opinions, and everyone has the right to express it.
    You right everyone does have their opinions, but theres also a way to express it with a little class.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked the Kenshin sotry alot better than Inuyasha, but then again I'm a fan of Kenshin and not one of Inuyasha. Inuyasha was just too "girly" for me I think and maybe too aimed at a younger audience. Kenshin is more mature, but still fun, not too cheesy, but still can be romantic at times. It hits at all the points where Inuyasha just misses in my opinion.

Newbie tsukihime may be famous one day tsukihime may be famous one day tsukihime's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think inuyasha could beat kenshin easliy with a simple backlash wave

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast