View Poll Results: Which manga is better ?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rurouni Kenshin

29 69.05%
  • Inuyasha

13 30.95%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha VS. Rurouni Kenshin

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Not if Inu-Yasha's already been cut in two!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I liked the Kenshin sotry alot better than Inuyasha, but then again I'm a fan of Kenshin and not one of Inuyasha. Inuyasha was just too "girly" for me I think and maybe too aimed at a younger audience. Kenshin is more mature, but still fun, not too cheesy, but still can be romantic at times. It hits at all the points where Inuyasha just misses in my opinion.
    I didnt find inuyasha girl at all, besides a true anime otaku doesnt hate any anime.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    a true anime otaku doesnt hate any anime.
    Bull-shee-ott. A true otaku is actually kind of a creepy thing at times, if you go by the Japanese view. Even if you take it in the terms of the American view of otaku, there is still a lot of favoritism and hating - even with the big time, hardcore fans.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well maybe its just me, I love almost all animes out there, its hard for me to find one I hate.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer the Rurouni Kenshin manga. Personally, I found it to be very well thought out. It doesn't suffer from the Kenshin anime's filler, and I enjoyed the final storyline - The Revenge Arc. I thought the entire arc was done very well, especially the ending. Enishi was a great antagonist to end the series with. I do think the series would have had a longer lasting appeal if Watsuki got to do what he really wanted to with the arc, but like he states, it ran in a boys magazine and Kenshin deserved a happy ending.

I do enjoy some of Rumiko Takahashi's work though, such as Maison Ikkoku and Ranma 1/2, but Inuyasha never caught my attention.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    God Da*, your always so negative. Just say what you like better, if you dont like any plz dont comment. I dont think ppl want to hear that there fav animes suck.

I havent read any of the manga yet, but I like inuyasha better, so id have to say the inuyasha manga is better. XD XD
    People in this forums have the right to post a comment in any of the threads good or bad it doesn't matter. If you or any other member doin't want to hear that their fav anime sux00rs then they shouldn't be in this or any forum.

Don't you tell anyone to not post just because you don't like their opinion, you have no right to do so. So far only staff members (Including me) can do that, and for the record I don't like neither so in my point of view they both suck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    People in this forums have the right to post a comment in any of the threads good or bad it doesn't matter. If you or any other member doin't want to hear that their fav anime sux00rs then they shouldn't be in this or any forum.

Don't you tell anyone to not post just because you don't like their opinion, you have no right to do so. So far only staff members (Including me) can do that, and for the record I don't like neither so in my point of view they both suck.
    I gotcha, sorry about that!! I appologise ...... My bad, just love inuyasha so much. Im so passionate about it. Eveybody just seems to jump on the bash Inuyasha bandwagon.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I perfer Kenshin. Inuyahsha uses the same two moves over and over again. Which in this case its either the Windscar or the Backlash wave. Ok i exagerated on these parts. ALMOST USES THE SAME EXACT MOVES.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast