View Poll Results: Which manga is better ?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rurouni Kenshin

29 69.05%
  • Inuyasha

13 30.95%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Inuyasha VS. Rurouni Kenshin

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    kenshin kicks ass. i prefer stratigizing for a fight to the meaningless "i'm gonna beat ur ass" theme. plus i like the samurai/serious sword fighter theme better. makes more sense to me since this kinda of thing kinda actually happened. with master swordsmen and stuff. inuyasha is another fantasy anime to me.

Newbie kqry may be famous one day kqry may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile

It's a matter of preference. I very much enjoyed Inuyasha manga and tv. I agree that Kenshin has a better plot, fighting scenes, unpredictable events and is not dragged on forever . But, I like the characters developed in IY, and romantic relationship between Inuyasha & Kagome, arrogance of inuyasha, perverted mikou, Kagome understanding etc.

Hence, I vote for Inuyasha .

Plus, I type of person who wants a happily ever ending with all the fixings and no tragedy.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    This thread hit the two week mark about a week ago... hotaru... please don't post on a thread that is two weeks or older.
    heh, i thought i saw this thread somewhere a long time ago...

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I voted for Kenshin cause like everyone else say the story is more complex and the fighting is more complete. but I still love Inuyasha!!!!!
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Newbie cathydahl may be famous one day cathydahl may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Kenshin, of course! He has charisma, he is smart, complex and is far more skilled than Inuyasha. Its story is better, more interesting and mature, it has romance, thrill and obviously is more realistic and human than Inuyasha.

Newbie the sniper may be famous one day the sniper may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool

hi

I THINK k IS BEST ANIME FOR ME

Newbie THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rurouni Kenshin I say would knock Inuyasha's cocky self back to the demon relm. But Inuyasha does have skill, Its just he dosnt have the discipline of Rurouni Kenshin thats all.

*GIVE UP THE POCKY!!!*

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dark Inuyasha,

Read the rules about posting in dead threads.

Closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5