Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: iPods cause hearing loss?

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry iPods cause hearing loss?

ok now many of you already know that i believe that ppl are natually stupid, but this simply takes the cake. PPL ARE SUING APPLE BECAUSE THEIR PRODUCT KNOWN AS THE IPOD HAS CAUSED HEARING LOSS... now lets ponder this for a moment... ok now lets take a moment think about something..there is a volume button on the ipod(and everyother mp3 player, cd player, TV*, CPU*, etc) for a god damn reason. its not for show ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god damn if those ppl are that stupid to blame their completly retarded actions on something that they had complete control over, then they deserve to be deaf..they also deserve to be hit with a stupid stick and hopefully the pain will wake them up... of course if they were any smarter they'd probably be complete morons...
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: iPods cause hearing loss?

they'll only cause hearing loss if you turn the voulme up to the max
    Semper Fi Carry On

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't have an ipod, but it's the same thing with anything that has headphones. I can only hear mine if it's on max, cause I like to drown everything and everyone else out. Of course my MP3 players sucks on the volume department. So yeah, people are stupid. I think the court will throw this case out, IF it makes it that far.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

but u all understand wat im saying right? i mean it takes a real moron to not realize that if the volume is to loud, youll lose your hearing. i give up on ppl (in genreal) today...welcome to the future, and its full of the stupid and stoned...
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    they'll only cause hearing loss if you turn the voulme up to the max
    yup. although, i can still hear fine, considering a do it full blast....maybe it depends on the music?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, theyre probably on a desperate attempt to get money to give a reason like that......
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy's Avatar
    an even more vast and superior place than Zui Quan
    Thanks

i have an ipod and i listen to it constantly on highest volume and im fine, and i've had mine for just over a year now, but i do think itrs a little unfair how they are only targeting apple, do they think other company's coodnt possibly do the same thing with pretty much the same product??
    ~withering away in your love~

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

ya if u keep t low it wont hert u. but ya i its at the max its going to couse hearing lose

IM BACK

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast