Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: iPods cause hearing loss?

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: iPods cause hearing loss?

Actually you don’t need it to be at max to loss your hearing. It’s more about the stress on the ear then the loudness. For instance if you have it set low but it’s very close to your ears you still can go deaf if the sound is still loud enough. Distance is also a factor in it.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    yup. although, i can still hear fine, considering a do it full blast....maybe it depends on the music?
    Yeah it does. Because even if you put the music on normal or low, but the type of music you're listening to is loud [like Eminem] and if you continue listening to it for a long time everyday you might get problems.

It's because the electromagnetic waves [so nerdish of me ... <_<] damage your ears and cause serious problems in like 10-20 years such as brain cancer ...

So listening to loud music with headphones really close to the ear everyday will cause you hearing loss. Or otherwise you should listen to music either in low volume or for less time.

That's all for now

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

No duh abt this topic is really obvious. Turn it up to the max and u'll lose ur hearing and potentially ur life if u r careless when crossing the roads.

P.S WOOT reached my 200 th post. AO rules

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

That's true...I have heard others who I can here 7 feet away from me.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

if it does cause hearing loss , im not noticing it , ive had an ipod for a year or more and listen to it all the time

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted's Avatar
    Thanks

Hate it when people have the volume turned up way high! Can you really enjoy it when its that loud?

I've never heard that ipods can make you lose your hearing but I do remember that listening to loud music can damage your hearing... I remember my teacher telling me that and thinking (at the time) that will never be me, I hate loud music! Now I hate it when anyone touches my music and get told off for having it too loud! How times change!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i hope it doesn't

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chain
    its their own damn fault.. if they dont want to go deaf then dont listen to music

well lets start with turning down the volume first...
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast