Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: iPods cause hearing loss?

Newbie testify012 may be famous one day testify012 may be famous one day testify012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: iPods cause hearing loss?

me too...i prefer to have no earbuds...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy Crap it is silver! I agree I doubt cell phones cause that much hearing loss, plus the tumors that they cause will kill you long before you lose your hearing!

(by the way the link in your sig to the rules doesn't work anymore! Here is the new URL: http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=8607)

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    I doubt that Cellphones cause much ear damage, due to the fact they some of them just aren't loud. And plus, it would be understandable to turn up the volume for music, but not for talking. Nevertheless, I'm sure it can cause damage, but I doubt there are many cases where it does.

What!? You don't have an iPod? You must be ostracised then! What kind of a person doesn't have an iPod these days?

No, just kidding. I don't really care either way, but that's how it's getting to be these days with all those idiot iPod "podders."
    I see what you mean, silverskater145-sami. Oh, about those Cellphones, I was just trying to send a partially pseudo-fear message across to all people, who talk on their Cellphones all day long. It is like they are earrings are something, they are always hanging near their ears. Sorry for going off, of the topic.

Ostracized? Haha. Yeah, what you said makes perfect sense. Everywhere that I turn, I see atleast someone with an iPod. Wooo. My friends wanted me to just one, but I am really into the new tech stuff.

P.S. It is good to see you here, though!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Holy Crap it is silver! I agree I doubt cell phones cause that much hearing loss, plus the tumors that they cause will kill you long before you lose your hearing!

(by the way the link in your sig to the rules doesn't work anymore! Here is the new URL: http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=8607)
    Such a pal. Thanks for the updated rules. I'll make the change ASAP. As for me? I decided I needed to come back. I missed this place, even if it doesn't have the same great members as before.

As for the cell phones, I was reluctant to mention the tumors they give you, but yea, I doubt hearing loss is that big of a deal concerning cell phones.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Such a pal. Thanks for the updated rules. I'll make the change ASAP. As for me? I decided I needed to come back. I missed this place, even if it doesn't have the same great members as before.

As for the cell phones, I was reluctant to mention the tumors they give you, but yea, I doubt hearing loss is that big of a deal concerning cell phones.

Well we are darn glad to have the "Emohole" back in action over here. Lack of hearing, tumors and all!

Also here is a link to an cover story on iPods/MP3 players and hearing loss:

http://www.kcbs.com/pages/kcbs/newst...ent_page21.nsp
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Feb 12, 2006 at 09:13 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8