Thread: Irc

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

Lightbulb Irc

Excuse the my Title error it's supposed to say IRC not Irc. Anyways my question is, is this site ever going to get an IRC channel? For those of you who don't know IRC stands for "Internet Relay Chat", and it is the most basic person-to-person chat that exists, as well as being the first practical chat interface. However, with the rise of IRC's general popularity (at first reserved only for the more advanced users), anime too has become a major genre that is represented on many IRC servers. As such, groups of people with both the resources, talent, and knowledge sub Japanese anime and release it to the American "public", if you will. IRC has, and is, one of the easiest and most common ways to release these fansubs.

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Irc

This site dose not have an IRC chan. and a chat would tak away from teh site so no chats
    Last edited by Sinistra; Apr 04, 2006 at 04:57 PM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

YEah its either a IRC or a spam section... and the spammy is doing great so far ^_^.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    This site dose not have an IRC chan. and a chat would tak away from teh site so no chats
    Ohh...
    ----------
    ----------

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

well this thread is of no more use since the topic is now answered closing ^_^.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|