Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "Israel must be wiped off the map"

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Israel must be wiped off the map"

The state of Israel must be kept existing, because we wouldn't have any means of getting them out of every other country they have penetrated by now.

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

The place for intelligent, heated discussions. Have something to discuss? bring it up here and expect confrontation, but keep it civil, or else...

a little harsh me thinks

EDIT: Do you think Iran would actually try to nuke Isreal if they had them?
    answer erm YES!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRabbit
    "Israel must be wiped off the map"

a little harsh me thinks
    Harsh? You think that's harsh? What kind of utopia do you live in?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    The state of Israel must be kept existing, because we wouldn't have any means of getting them out of every other country they have penetrated by now.
    You can say that about every ethnic group in the world but it doesn't work, almost every country has a wide variety of ethnic diversification that isn’t going to be eliminated or even reduced due to a “parent” country being set up for them. The US is a prime example of a blended society, take a guess of how many Jews live in New York alone. Do I believe having a country just for one race of people is right or that it will get them out of every other one, no. In fact I can't see how anyone actually can believe that they have the right to claim land as belonging to just one set of ethnic people, or that they should set up land just to get them out of their country.

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    They have for thousands of years, but how do you settle things with people whom hate you?
    That is their problem and it shouldn't involve anyone but themselves. They need to find means to settle their conflict. If war is the only possible solution, the so be it.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRabbit

The place for intelligent, heated discussions. Have something to discuss? bring it up here and expect confrontation, but keep it civil, or else...

a little harsh me thinks

EDIT: Do you think Iran would actually try to nuke Isreal if they had them?
    answer erm YES!
    Please notice that it is a quote from the new President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Whether or not disscussing a statement like this can lead to an intelligent disscussion depends entirely upon those who participate.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake
    That is their problem and it shouldn't involve anyone but themselves. They need to find means to settle their conflict. If war is the only possible solution, the so be it.
    Maybe so but at what point does it end? I mean they had a six day war in which they took the land back. How many more wars must they have and how long will it last before people except them and leave them alone? In my opinion it would never end.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Please notice that it is a quote from the new President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Whether or not disscussing a statement like this can lead to an intelligent disscussion depends entirely upon those who participate.
    Arrianna, how can we have an intelligent discussion without you and Len going at it and God knows my mindless stupidity can't go on forever can it?

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Should Israel exist as a Jewish nation or was the land stolen?
    israel has a contract with god
    that land is theirs by gods right
    Last edited by Zackraa; Nov 14, 2005 at 01:14 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast