Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Its All A Lie!!!!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Its All A Lie!!!!

Have any of your history teachers talked to you- no actually TALKED and DISCUSED the WWI. Most of them said thats its all Germany's fault for bombing a passenger's ship. But thats not the truth. All were trying to do is protect the US, but most of us don't really know the truth. So I ask you, do YOU know the truth about what really happened in WWI, and if you do, what do you think? And its not just about WWI about the whole political suff.

PS: Thanks Mr. Klebe, I love you!!!
    Last edited by Kiri79; Aug 25, 2005 at 02:53 PM.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Its All A Lie!!!!

yes it's true, alot of history is jaded. wait until you learn the true pochahantas, and what little red riding hood is really about. same with the little mermaid, ariel dies.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_chan
    yes it's true, alot of history is jaded. wait until you learn the true pochahantas, and what little red riding hood is really about. same with the little mermaid, ariel dies.
    Don't forget Wizard of Oz. The Government hates us!
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Thanks

Well its only the 8th grade for me. And I guess my teacher (best teacher in the world) thinks that its time were mature enough to tell us the truth. I say, why not been tell us the truth. And not even all of it is the president's faults. Did you know they ELECTED Hitler? He wasn't a dictator. They CHOSE to have him leader.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Some say Columbus discovered America, but it was actully the Native Americans.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Some say Columbus discovered America, but it was actully the Native Americans.
    and he killed tha natives along with their ruler soon after he arrived. im sure ull learn more when you get into higher grades. and about hitler, while he may have been elected he was still a dictator, he brainwashed young men to do his will. ill spare you the details. if you like this kinda stuff, watch the movie swing kids, its about german boys.

Thanks

Hey, your right! Did you know that the only reason why the U.S got involved with WWI was because of money! Germany was about to win, and U.S took England's side so they can make sure they get their money back. They said it was because they bombed a passenger ship, but the ship was filled with illegal weapons, so Germany had a right to bomb it. I finally know the truth.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The sinking of the Lusitania (which was listed at the time in Jane's All the Worlds Fighting Ships as a 'Merchant Cruiser', and actually had turrent rings installed underneth it's teak decks for quick warship conversion), and U-boat attacks against US shipping wasn't the only reason for the US to enter the war... British Intellegence scored one of the greatest propaganda feats in history by forging a German diplomatic message saying Germany would support an effort by Mexico to reclaim lost territory in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona, then leaked it to the US press. Very few people remember that during the early part of WWI, the US, at one point, was almost ready to declare war against France and Britain for stopping neutral trade with Denmark, Norway and Sweden...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast