Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Its All A Lie!!!!

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Its All A Lie!!!!

Blame Disney!!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

disney even messed up recent history, like with anastasia...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Every country molds history to make themselves look good... I think that every country played its good and bad part in it.....like the U.S. they try to make it as though they were the heros which in fact everyone helped end the war...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    disney even messed up recent history, like with anastasia...
    right on! was anastasia disney? and mulan too.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_chan
    right on! was anastasia disney? and mulan too.
    yup, anastasia was disney *sigh* and mulan *sigh*
    Y DO PPL ENJOY LYING TO KIDS?!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Oooh, the capital letter T! That must be the real truth!
    I hope you're not mocking me... I take my families military history very seriously.

I'd have to look into my mothers Geneolgy records to know his name and where he was killed (But that would take too long, she's gone back as far as the late 1500's).

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    Ya wanna know who we should blame we should blam Disney Studios, they were the ones that messed up Pocahantas and Cinderella, they meesed us all up................... bastards...............
    They are giving kids a good foundation to learn about history. The information these movies provide may not be the most accurate but it does give kids a place to start.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    They are giving kids a good foundation to learn about history. The information these movies provide may not be the most accurate but it does give kids a place to start.
    while a decent foundation is crucial, i believe that a more disturbing, yet true and strong foundation outweighs a sugar coated faulty foundation. if a story in its truth isn't appropriate for children, then it shouldn't be made into a children's story.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast