Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It's almost over... (FMA series end on CN)

Newbie DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6's Avatar
    Thanks

It's almost over... (FMA series end on CN)

Well I just watched episode 48 of 51 of Fullmetal Alchemist. So sad to see it coming to an end, but fullfilling at the same time to think that such a great series could be maintained till the end. Kinda proud of myself for holding out this long without sneaking ahead and "acquiring" the rest of the series (which was really, REALLY hard!!)
    I was thinking that it might be nice to hear about some of you other FMA fans favorite Fullmetal moments. My personal fav is in episode27 when Izumi confront's the brothers about their attempt at human transmutation, proceeds to kick their butts, and then ends up comforting them. I love it because it's one of the few moments where Al is actually comforted as a child and Ed shows the side of himself that's still just a hurting little boy who never had a chance to mourn. Sweet, sad, and buttkicking, what else could you want?
    "Edward: "Loser Machine Junky!"
    Winry: "ALCHEMY FREAK!!"
    - Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell, Fullmetal Alchemist

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It's almost over... (FMA series end on CN)

yeah, it's sad that full metal alchemist has to come to an end. but i guess it's a good thing to know that you've finished watching a series, and can move onto another or something. i haven't exactly finished reading it (i read the manga, not watch the anime ^_^) but i'm trying... so far, i can't say which parts of the anime are my favourites. once i get further into the anime, i'll edit my post or something to let you know

Newbie DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm reading the manga too. It's some of the best I've seen and it's even funnier than the anime. I love the bonus stuff. Surprisingly though the anime goes more in depth on certain situations than the manga. Usually the other way around. Oh well, go figure. It's a great show and manga either way. Hope you enjoy both and don't forget there's always the movie!

Newbie DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester's Avatar
    Thanks

id say the part in the series that really got my attention and left me speachless was when king Bradley killed the girl inside al's suit of armor... that to me was one of the most cold harted scenes in the series...

Thanks

Oh, yeah. Marta's death. That was so sad. Then the next episode where it showed Al sitting there with his chest plate open with blood spilling out and Marta's body. That was so sad...

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

scars brother gave up his arm for scar now thats hardcore

Code Name Wind

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    scars brother gave up his arm for scar now thats hardcore
    heh, what's even more hardcore is how much ass Scar can kick "unarmed"
    lol ^-^
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJester
    id say the part in the series that really got my attention and left me speachless was when king Bradley killed the girl inside al's suit of armor... that to me was one of the most cold harted scenes in the series...
    Marta = favorite character.

Marta dead = me sad.

Anyway, I'm glad the series is over. There were way too many episodes. I'd have been happy if the series ended after 26 episodes. It just seemed to me that there are about twenty episodes that each have there own event, and that is the one single event in the whole episode, when there could be three or four events in one episode. What I'm saying is that there are too many episodes. And the series was dragged out way too long...

BUT! At least it's not as bad as Inuyasha....

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast