Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It's almost over... (FMA series end on CN)

Newbie DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It's almost over... (FMA series end on CN)

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    yeah, the FmA anime series might be almost "over" on [adult swim]
    but it's not over yet
    the anime series ends in a quite of cliffhanger that will continue to torment you until you see the movie which leaves off where the anime ended off and answers some questions, but still leaves you with more questions to obsess about like the otaku that you all are
    the movie should be out in a month or two
    I don't remember the official release date and I am too lazy to google it right now so... yeah...
    I'm looking forward to the release of the movie as well, but I've heard that there are some unfortunate copyright issues involving the company who bought the rights in the US and the original producers in Japan. Probably an issue with the sale of the undubbed version to the US. I did a Post on this the other night.
    "Edward: "Loser Machine Junky!"
    Winry: "ALCHEMY FREAK!!"
    - Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell, Fullmetal Alchemist

Newbie DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester's Avatar
    Thanks

that sucks... for those who have seen the movie am i alone in the dislike of the villain in it or did you guys find it alright? Personaly i think it was a bit cheesy but thats just me...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

the ending for the movie took a while to grow on me
    but after a while, I grew to liking it and accepting it even though it seems a bit incomplete
    story-wise? well... it wasn't that bad
    that's all I have to say
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard one rumor, don't remember which forum I happened upon it at, but there is a rumor that a new character at the beginning of the movie could be an intro that leads into a new series. Part of me hopes it does and part of me is afraid that it would ruin the whole story.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

kool i thought that it was never gonna end. It is time for a new show to show up. lol too bad the end is near.

Newbie DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know that it fits here or not but you know full metal is about to end... so is neon genisis, inuyasha, and samarai schamploo... that scares me... i dont know if i can go from having a new episode of anime nearly every night to not having any at all... does anyone know what cartoon networks planning on doing once all 4 of their new anime series ends at almnost the exact same time? seriously... thats going to leave a pretty big void in my life... its kinda like their decision to air new episodes of yuyuhakusho but only at like 5 or 6 am on saterday morning... i cant stay up that late or want to get up that early...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel the same why hope the show that r going to replace them are some good ones
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

It is kinda disturbing that all of those series are coming to an end. Wow, now I'm bummed. Oh well, guess I can just look at it as an excuse to head to the local comic store! I'm sure there'll be something to come along and fill the void. I just hope it's decent enough.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast