Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

"...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

How many people believe this to be true?

I do.

In anime, characters use magic to manipulate their enemy's weapon and destroy walls, but in reality there doesn't exist such magic.

In reality all these things, plus anything imaginable are naturally possible, us humans just believe we cannot tap into such powers regularly.

Your thoughts?

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

well i could be real but sence humans use so little of the brains ability be can acesses it. nut also sence i am pegean i do belive in it. and i have had some experinces u could say with it

IM BACK

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

magic is real i use to do alot of it when i worshiped the devil.But now i belive in Jesus Christ and i would rather die then work for the devil again.Yes its true the one i was befor i am now had abilities most would deny ever existed.Just know there is a price you must pay for things you shouldn't have.

Code Name Wind

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Do we believe in Magic? Is that your question?

If yes, then I do believe in magic. It is all around you, just open up your eyes and see for yourself. At my school, I see girls casting love spells on me and others, all the time. Some are amateurs, so there magic power doesn't last long, while others can captivate a guy for several years. I know, it is scary. Love is magic, too.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well arownd here most ppl i think dont belive. but i meen when i sometimes go to a circal (where u make a cirlcal and then chant and belive) the wind gets so strond that i almost fall out of the circal. then the fire that is in the midall gets alot biger. i think its asome. but also what u might not think as magic can be as simple as life. there is magic all arownd us like kedar said. so i think that is a better way of saying if i belive or not.

IM BACK

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

There's more to magic then making stuff poof out of midair. Think of magic as a fantastic sciencetific phenomina.(sp) I liked FF7's uptake on magic, if you've ever played the game.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Magic isn't a single thing... *as a response to all of you*

It ain't just alchemy. It ain't just spiritual. It ain't just chi. It ain't just granted. It ain't just voodoo. It ain't just psychic.
    It's all of them and more.

I don't agree with your statement, though...

I say it's more: Magic no longer exists because it derives off of spiritual energy.

If there is no energy feeding it, it will not be used.

An example? Well... the most MODERN example, is the use of chi... if one doesn't even know that chi exists, they won't be able to use chi effectively.

Same goes for the "poof of air" magic........ which of course, is granted by spirits.
    They say there's such thing as Christian magic....
    Power from the Divine God Himself? Nay, if that were true, the users would immediately die for trying to use the power's of God.

It was said that they derived their powers from angels... but how could one tell the difference between angel or demon when demons are angels themselves?

^_____^ .... I did a study on it... (I like studying these things)

However... my darling never allowed me to dive deeper into the studies... in fear that I might get lost in it.

^_^ Lighting Count, I had no idea you were a Satanist. Ahhh, the study of demonic powers....... Oooh, what a juicy topic I wanted to study.

*raises arms up in surrender* However, I cannot touch it. My darling won't allow it in any way possible.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Thanks good answer Lightning u the man standing up for what u needed to do and i respect that.

lol

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast