Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

NO ...... the white rabbit that is pulled out of the hat is real magic i refuse to believe that the bunny trick is fake
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    NO ...... the white rabbit that is pulled out of the hat is real magic i refuse to believe that the bunny trick is fake
    Indeed, the rabbit trick cannot be fake! IT JUST CAN'T BE!!!
    The bunnies are magical! How they multiply is astounding!!!
    Us humans cannot reproduce so quickly! Look how many bunnies that magician is pulling out! LOOK! MORE!!! O__O MORE!!!!!!!

XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

... ^_^ But yeah... no one touch demonic powers... I may be interested, and my darling may be the only thing holding me back from touching it...

... however, I do know enough that it's nothing that no matter of power can tamper with and escape easily. ... but that just makes me even more tempted of how much more power it holds.

XP But that's just me, I have corruption in the form of: Yearning for power.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Do we believe in Magic? Is that your question?

If yes, then I do believe in magic. It is all around you, just open up your eyes and see for yourself. At my school, I see girls casting love spells on me and others, all the time. Some are amateurs, so there magic power doesn't last long, while others can captivate a guy for several years. I know, it is scary. Love is magic, too.
    I agree magic is real ... but it is scary Kedar 0.0

Newbie Enju may be famous one day Enju may be famous one day Enju's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with that. Magic is real, but only if one takes the time to notice it. If you believe, it will be. and love spells work wonders*wink* but actually getting the guy to like you for who you are is also wonderful... even so a little magical help is nice. Just to get you on the right track. Oh and also, i would like to introduce myself. Hi im Enju, im new to this site. As well as i am open to any personal messages and starting to make friends on this site*smiles*

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Lighting Count, I had no idea you were a Satanist. Ahhh, the study of demonic powers....... Oooh, what a juicy topic I wanted to study.
    Some powers no man should have, and demonic powers will trun you in to a moster.I recomend that no one studies demonic powers becuase you'll be lucky to escape with you life.I lost every thing i love which is worse then death so don't think i made it out easy.Doing the devils work is never worth the price that you will have to pay.All forms of magic powers are of the devil if you belive it or not.
    Last edited by Lighting Count; Mar 09, 2006 at 04:59 AM.

Code Name Wind

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont believe there is magik like u clap ur hands and something will appear

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Do we believe in Magic? Is that your question?

If yes, then I do believe in magic. It is all around you, just open up your eyes and see for yourself. At my school, I see girls casting love spells on me and others, all the time. Some are amateurs, so there magic power doesn't last long, while others can captivate a guy for several years. I know, it is scary. Love is magic, too.

totaly agree... emotions r magik too..... so beautiful.... everinthing its nice... but u have to hate them too... they make u do crazy things.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    Some powers no man should have, and demonic powers will trun you in to a moster.I recomend that no one studies demonic powers becuase you'll be lucky to escape with you life.I lots every thing i love which is worse then death so don't think i made it out easy.Doing the devils work is never worth the price that you will have to pay.All forms of magic powers are of the devil if you belive it or not.
    ur kidding right?
    Last edited by jaam0927; Mar 09, 2006 at 11:19 AM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

^ I have little doubt he's full of shit, jaam.

Anyway, I don't see why magic wouldn't exist, skeptics kinda piss me off when they think it doesn't exist. and magic isn't nessisaryly literal. kedar was talking in a very metaphoral air when he made his comment earlier.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

to me in general magic is something that now human beeing can understand. it is a misterious force that no one can define, or explain.

so i guess i do beleive in it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast