Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

Newbie HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

Damn here I go again,

Magic is not real, but telepath is. Telepath is to be able to move thing from a distance with your mind right?
    Anyways, ths has been proven threw scintific methods. "If" the human brain could be cpmpletely used and controled, 100%. The human brain would emit powerful electrons and alot of other scintifc mumbo jumbo. we could move stuff from a distance at our command. Magic is fake, there is not magic. God is our only magic if he realy exist. Which I belive he does. AND DO NOT TURN THIS SUBJECT INTO A RELIGUOS GROUP DISSCUSION! thank you.
    How do you like my new hair do my Lord?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessViper
    Damn here I go again,

Magic is not real, but telepath is. Telepath is to be able to move thing from a distance with your mind right?
    Anyways, ths has been proven threw scintific methods. "If" the human brain could be cpmpletely used and controled, 100%. The human brain would emit powerful electrons and alot of other scintifc mumbo jumbo. we could move stuff from a distance at our command. Magic is fake, there is not magic. God is our only magic if he realy exist. Which I belive he does. AND DO NOT TURN THIS SUBJECT INTO A RELIGUOS GROUP DISSCUSION! thank you.
    and don't make this a telepath discussion either! XD

^_^ Look, this topic is about magic, correct?
    If some magic is based on religion, we can talk about the religion.

If you have a problem with that... well... then..... o_O Actually, if you have a problem with that, you just have a problem with that. I can't do nothin' about it.

<_< ... besides, how are you so sure?

If you believe in telepathy... you must also believe what telepathy teaches. Most telepathic and psychokenisis teachings involve human brain concepts: MOSTLY PHILOSOPHY.

And one thing they discuss the most is:
    How is one sure some"thing" exists?

You can't properly deny that magic does not exist, no matter how much proof is given. Afterall, it is this: How could you judge something physically when it doesn't follow physical requirements?

So you can't deny magic in that term.

There is this term as well: so what if we all say one thing is this. Or one thing is that? So what if a microscope says a germ exists? Who created a microscope, humans did. Who saw the world was round, we did. But who says what we see is right? What makes us so cocky to believe that we're right? ... how do you know proof exists? ... that could be a problem.

Don't blame me for the idea. Blame philosophers............... for thinking beyond boundaries just as you did in saying that telepath is real.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessViper
    Damn here I go again,

"If" the human brain could be cpmpletely used and controled, 100%. The human brain would emit powerful electrons and alot of other scintifc mumbo jumbo.
    I think humans are on there way to useing more of there mind.Will that unlock secrets to true magic?It just might, or unlock at lest more of what a human is capable of.The mind is what limts the mind only you are stoping you from knowing what the possibilities of what the mind can do.

Hey i may be crazy for thinking this waybut for me its normal

Code Name Wind

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: "...It's because there's no need for magic in this uiniverse, why magic doesn't e

you know i have never seen god(christ), the devil(christ), lucifer(christ), angels(christ), jins/genies(christ, wiccan), valkryes(norse), winged horses(anceint mythology), cacatars(fantasy), moggles(fantasy), infrits(christ, fantasy), or witches(wiccan).

but its fun to learn defensive spells and counters. signs of destruction and belive in something that you cannot prove exist.

usually pegans are sometimes wiccans(kinda like a witch) but i havent really seen thier magic work.

plus its fun to learn how the world will end. for some reason norse/chirst/y2k and a whole bunch of other religions know how the world will end.

man y2k was fun.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    I think humans are on there way to useing more of there mind.Will that unlock secrets to true magic?It just might, or unlock at lest more of what a human is capable of.The mind is what limts the mind only you are stoping you from knowing what the possibilities of what the mind can do.

Hey i may be crazy for thinking this waybut for me its normal

Don't worry Light, you ain't crazy. That's actually a proven fact.
    Scientists these days have studied this, but..... have you noticed I've said "scientists" a lot? ...well, that's because I never know what each profession's names are, but they are scientists.

The study of magic cannot be located in the mind, I'd have to disagree. How to use it, maybe, but not unlocking magic. Magic is an etherborn energy... given, received, granted. A human holds no real magic. Humans are of several elements, yet cannot control the elements by themselves.

If there is any element that we can control, is the mind. Mind waves, psychic waves... etc...

The other element we obviously can control, is our mixture of elements... IE: our body.

If you believe in chi, you may say that is magic... however, it's just chi... not exactly magic, but could be put under that category... That is an energy we're born with, that we can control....... but it cannot shoot fireballs. ^.^

... <_< humans CAN move elements with CHI... however, it's not gaining control over it... it's moving, as a sort of "suggesting" to the elements to do something.

... that's why the theory of shooting fireballs and electric bolts never was too far-fetched... it maybe to this modern world... but if you know the network in which chi flows.... it was always imagined as this: What if you could let other elements, physically seen elements, run through those same passages? ... if then, the possibility of fireballs or electric bolts isn't far fetched at all.

However, that would mean you'd be damaging your own body to use it.

so yeah... we are granted magic... magic is given unto us, it is not a part of us........ unless if you consider mind waves, or chi as magic.

But obviously using more than a certain percentage of your brain can unlock new things.

It was proven that Albert Einstein had access to a higher percentage of his brain than other people.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

We can't use magic because magic would destroy the world. If I had magic I wouldn't use it for good. I would be shooting flames at anyone who even looked at me wrong. Plus magic isn't real because its an imposibility. Its great in anime and everything but it doesn't exist in the real world. I don't care what David Copperfield tells you. There are only illusions and mind tricks. We can't use it because it doesn't exist not because there is no need for it.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai

If there is any element that we can control, is the mind. Mind waves, psychic waves... etc...
    what do you mean by elements like wind, water fire earth stuff like that or more like the pirodic table of elments which really is almost the same thing but yes there diffreance

Code Name Wind

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    what do you mean by elements like wind, water fire earth stuff like that or more like the pirodic table of elments which really is almost the same thing but yes there diffreance
    I merely refer to elements as something that is an element. Not a compound.
    As an element is at its purest state, compounds are made of several elements.

Whether it be the periodic table, or wind water or etc.

An element, is what I mean: An element.

Humans are the compound.

What it "controls" are the elements, supposedly.

Mind waves can be considered an element... just the same as sound waves... it's a wave... in a general statement, that itself is an element. In a specific statement, it's a compound made of different frequencies clashing together to make one pitch.

^_^ That's what I meant.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast