Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It's great to meet you all

Newbie PrinceKwan may be famous one day PrinceKwan may be famous one day PrinceKwan's Avatar
    Thanks

It's great to meet you all

Hello everybody!!! well im not very good at this besides saying im new and this is a great place to be. Also, it was pyoro-pyoro who suggested this place to me and here I am...

anyone else want to be friends with me??

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I'll be your friend A word of advice read the rules and don't get on the bad side of the admin espically Len miyata
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie PrinceKwan may be famous one day PrinceKwan may be famous one day PrinceKwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah that's what im planning to do nice to meet you serge2005

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey dude sorry about being late to welcome you. and see what did I say?? this is a damn good place and stick around man

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah, another one recurited by the manipulating powers of pyoro...
    well welcome
    hope to see you around^^

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI, just don't get abov pyoro-pyoro...... remember he isn't called the legend killer for nothing o.o

EAT CHEETOS.... or face the wrath of a thousand eao bears o.o
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome. Glad that you decided to sign up and join the rest of us knuckleheads.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast