Thread: Iz it going to matter?

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Iz it going to matter?

Hi. . . you may see me name over to the uh,
    <looks at hands to figure out which way it is>
    left of the screen. . .

I was just wondering. . .seeing as people get carried away. . .if what I post is
    really going to matter. . . who is really going to care what I say. . .
    just recently. . (I'm not saying anything it just got me thinking) I replied to someone's
    thread and then that persons friend replied aswell. . .they both bypassed what I
    post. . .like I hadn't posted at all. .. and posted to one another. . .
    again I'm not saying anything. . . I'm glad that people know eahc other that well
    I just feel that because I know no one in the flesh that. . . .they aren't interested
    in this little ufo's info. . . or something. . I don't know. . i'm just blabbing. . . . .
    And another thing. . .is anything of what I say going to matter in even a few years
    time?

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Iz it going to matter?

well not on this place, but u might make someone think about something, or help them in some matters. plus u can get questions that u might have answered.
    like right now.
    but mainly its just something for peaple with the same interests to talk about or just something to do in order to kill some time. know what am sayin. chillin

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Melarik, some people do take in what others post, some just bypass every post just to read the ones they want. So, to some, yes your words mean much, and on the other hand, you're just typing mindless dribble to others. Its really a double edged sword, because people are interested in different things, some like to know what other people have to say, while others only like to hear what their friends have to bring to the table.

Now, will it matter in a few years, I highly doubt that. In fact it will probably be forgotten, and brought up again, and probably re-posted, again. Really, what you're asking is a case by case basis on each person, because like I said, some read everything, while others only read what they want. vbmenu_register("postmenu_122119", true);
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything in life matters to a certain degree; one word you say can alter someone elses' life or inflicit emotions upon them. Words aren't just word's they influence emotion's such as hardship, hate, love, garditude, etc. u get what i am saying?

So what if one of your posts is ignored, as long as you can influence one person with one of ur posts... wouldn't that be a good thing/ or bad thing "i hope not bad lol"? im just stating my reasoning.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

thats a sad thought.... what if you have a stalker... then it would matter

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.